EPILOGUE

This ep doesn't worth so much but I tried to.

                       EPILOGUE

                              Kajik

                              Kajik

I would be that gray cloud without her. Cause with her, I am shining

--

Never knew i would be crazy for a girl who's just living in her normal life.

I was obsessed and claiming her would be my pleasure.

I always get drunk whenever i'm on my free time. I always have sex with other girls but damn! none of them are my types. I just like their freaking big boobs, their pussy, and their big butt, that's all.

But this girl, this girl is just making me ways to have her.

"Fuck you!" I punched one of my mens. "I said find me an information about her! Is that hard for you to do it?!"

I didn't wait for them to find out. I fired them and make my own ways.

Thankfully, my secretary, gave me an Information about her before i could go to her Tito's place.

She was a fucking model back the. At the minor age, she was so famous as hell. And I didn't even knew. Iniisip ko palang kung paano siya nagkaroon ng mga lalaking fans ay gusto ko ng pumatay.

Good thing the agency didn't bother her after.

To be honest, their biggest regret was her. I think there's a lot of agencies or companies who wants her but she decided to have normal life. And that is something I want to instead of having crazy fans.

Her brown eyes, her old pics with her real original color of her hair, blonde, her skin that pale, white as milk, her long nose, her pinkish lips and the shape of her face. I cannot describe her more further knowing she was more than a goddess. She's so foreign.

She's so beautiful.

Hindi nakakasawa ang ganda ng babae. Umusbong ang galit ko nang malamang maraming nanligaw sa kanya noong high school pa siya. Fuck! She's so pretty. The image of her, being kind and polite to those dumbasses in the university She studied make me wanna know those guys.

She can obviously take all of them guys out there.

Yes! It's called pretty privilege.

"Kamukha niya po yong Model at Tiktoker na si Dasha Taran..." Paglalarawan ni Deboran, isa sa mga katulong sa mansyon ko.

Who the fuck is that? That must be beautiful since she said that, although, Klein's unbeatable.

Ipinakita ko sa kanya ang mukha ni klein since she requested to.

I made an Article about me. Marami pa akong pinautos kay Alandro. Tungkol sa anong gagawin niya.

When I found out that he was the only niece of Jaze Valuenzuela, I went straight to the company where that man worked.