Chapter 2: Missing..?

it's been 2 months after being in Mondstadt, you have gotten used to the atmosphere there. You joined the knights and have done commissions,requests etc. Sucrose has become your best friend, both of you would observe Albedo whenever he does his experiments and would help him whenever he needs. You may or may not have gotten a liking to him after all this time. Although he has also acted a bit weird. You'd catch glimpses of him wherever you go.

People, mostly men who you have talked to or have gained a liking to you would go missing hours after talking to you. But its just your imagination right?

...

One day, you were very free and had nothing to do, but it was also quite boring. You decided you could go hang out with Albedo, you went to his office but found nobody but Sucrose inside looking through some notes.

''*knocking* Hey Sucrose?'' the girl jumps from the seat, ''Oh hah! i didnt mean to startle you'' you assured her. ''No no its alright'' Sucrose said, ''Are you looking for Albedo?'' She asked, ''you just read my mind'' you said. "I mean you are my best friend! He's in his lab in dragonspine" Sucrose hands you a sweater ''Here! You might get a bit too cold in there'' ''thank you!'' you grabbed the sweater and waved goodbye to Sucrose.

-Dragonspine-

You went to the lab and saw...Nobody? ''huh, thats weird. Where's-'' a cloth covered your mouth and an arm grabbed your body

Even while trying to fight back After a few seconds, you gave up and then everything went black. ''That worked well...'' you heard a familiar raspy voice and then silence..

-Nyehehe-

you suddenly wake up in a white and (f/c) room with a comfortable bed,a table with a tray full of your favorite food and drinks, next to it is a note?
you stood up and realized you have a metal collar on your neck, connected to the bedframe, which was apart of the floor so there's no way of escaping.

it doesnt seem to have a keyhole and only a code. the length of the metal rope was perfect for every corner of the room, except for the only exit

You went to the table with the note, ''If you're reading this then you must be awake, good morning love! you'll be seeing me in about an hour or so depending on what time you have awoken, i will be coming back at around 12 pm. You cannot escape and no matter how much you scream for help its no use. You're deep in dragonspine and only i can access to this place. Although I made sure you wouldn't get hurt and loosened up the collar. You're mine and remember that''

After reading the note the handwriting looked very familiar but you couldnt make out who exactly it is. you looked at the clock at the wall, ''11:57''

''Who is this? why am i here!?  ugh, either way i'll get to see this mystery person soon enough''

you decided to explore the room more and you hear footsteps approaching...silence..then falling..and the door started to open..

-to be continued-