You've asked and you shall receive

Warning
this chapter contains smut
if you're not comfortable with this topic go away plz

This takes place in a modern au
You and albedo are project partners
Location: Albedos huge ass mansion, in his room obviously

You prns (e.g. You walked over there, your shit fell off the toilet, etc)

Enjoy you horny little shits

You and Albedo are project partners for a science project in biology class, Although you and him weren't close, you were definitely head over heels for him. Even if he was crazy.

You knocked on the huge mansion, Albedo gave you his address beforehand so you can go to his place.

After a while of waiting, the doir opened revealing a damp haired blonde guy that you've been eyeing since freshman year of high school.

"Sorry for the wait, nobody is home except for me and i just finished showering" He explained, and gestured for you to come in.

As you went inside, Albedo grabbed your hand and led you to his room. He stopped you and told you to wait right outside his door and to not peek inside.

He went in and you hear rumbling and things being moved, out of curiosity you peeked in.

Shock overcomes you, you didnt believe what you were seeing.

Pictures of you everywhere. Walls, bedframe, ceiling, floor, everywhere.

It seemed like they were taken while you weren't paying attention.

Albedo panics and slowly walks over to you.

"You shouldn't've done that darling.. Bad girls must be punished." He yanked you from the hallway and locked the door.

He immediately pinned you on the wall and started stroking your cheek. And started licking, and kissing it.

He started to place love bites on your neck and leaving hickeys anywhere below your jaw. Making you softly moan breathlessly.

He grabbed your ass and lifted it up, Your legs wrapping around his waist, to prevent you from falling

You slid your backpack off and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him, His tongue was asking for permission to explore your mouth and without hesitation, you let him in.

He walked to the bed and put you on it, stopping the kiss.

"Does this mean you're not.. Scared or mad?" He asked, woth slight confusion and concern.

"Honey, you're not the only one here that's crazy" You reached for your pocket and took out..

5 printed pictures of him at the gym.

"These photos.." He grabbed them and examined them before continuing his sentence. "These were when we had P.E. last week" He said, with a small chuckle leaving his mouth.

"Mhm, i always knew i had a reason to love you" You said, and cupped his cheeks and proceeded to kiss him.

He let go of the photos and kissed you back, at this point you both were making out on the spot, Occasionally stopping to breathe.

You felt him tug on your shirt and got the hint to remove it, so you did. He also removed his tank top, good lord did he have abs.

He continued to kiss you and take off your shorts and slowly undress you both, his focus on doing two things is amazingly impressive.

He left both of you in underwear, and he stopped kissing you.

Albedo then started to continue the love bites he was doing a few minutes ago, along with sliding a finger in your panties.

slowly but surely, he started rubbing your cl1t, making you moan softly. The hickeys adding more to the pleasure.

After awhile, he slowly puts a finger in, thrusting it in, and out. Then he adds another, and another. A total of 3 fingers thrusting in and out of you.

He unclipped your bra with a free hand and took it off. He then proceeded to rub your left boob and sucking on the right.

At this point, you were a moaning mess. And then he found it, he found the spot.

Him just putting a finger on it made you scream in pleasure, after he realized what he did, he startes abusing that one spot over and over again.

You felt a knot in your stomach, and as he went faster and faster, you can feel the end.

As you were about to cum, suddenly he stopped.

"W..what? no no no no no no please! im begging you!" You cried.

"It isnt a punishment if you get what you want now is it? now if you really want it, beg for it" He said, with a menacing smile.

Dear god thats when you knew his superiority complex is kicking in.

And with that, you started begging.

"Please! I beg of you let me finish just please! i promise I'll be a good girl!" You said, and with that, he grabbed your thighs and put them on his shoulder.

"Good girl" He said, before taking off your panties and leaning his face towards your ____, making you flustered.

He started licking it at first, and then like he did with his fingers. But this time, with his tongue.

The pleasure hits you, and it hits you hard. And you feel the knot start to buildup again.

As hes eating you, you put a pillow to your face to mumble your moans, but he grabbed your arm and dragged it down to make you take off the pillow.

As you start moaning loudly, he starts jacking off himself.

Since he was also in pleasure, he starts moaning whike eating you, the vibration sending shocks of pleasure to your whole body.

You couldnt take it anymore, and after the final thrust of hus tongue you reached your climax, and after some more thrusts, so did he.

You were panting hard, the pleasure still there tingling a bit, your face looking satisfied.

You see Albedo above you and start kissing you again, He went right next to your ear and whispers.

"Oh we're not done yet darling, we're just getting started"

And you feel something hard against your ___.

A/n
I AM AN EVIL BITCH LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

If yall notice any spellijg mistakes ignore then plz i wrote this at 1 am

And yes, I'll be making a part 2 im not that evil

CYA LATER FUCKERS IM GOING TO GO PLAY