"What do i do..?"

A/n - (Author's note)
SOOOO after a few months of school we got a week of break
And now I'm gonna continue this using my only brain power so
It might be a bit short because I'm running out of ideas, I didn't expect anyone to find this entertaining (to be fair it's Albedo simps)
ANYWAYS
Let's get onto this story

"my archons this is so BORRRINNGGG" It's been 3 days since you last got out. Albedo would bring you breakfast lunch and dinner at specific times and sometimes sleeps with you at night (NOT THAT KIND OF SLEEPS WITH YOU ALR??? we're not there yet)

The only things you could do was sleep, draw, run around and eat. Most nights you'd have nightmares of Albedo killing you but that wouldn't happen.

*Clank Clank Clank*

The hatch opens and Albedo comes down and walks to you.

"What." You so coldly said attempting to ignore the food he's carrying.

"Drop the act love, I brought your favorite" He opens the container revealing noodles.

"I- you- ARGRHHH-" you wanted to reject it but who would reject noodles? Sane people ig.

He put the container on the table and watched you eat every single one leaving the disgusting vegetables. "Who the hell puts vegetables in noodles" You thought.

"Just eat the vegetables, it's not that hard love" Albedo mutters, loud enough for you to hear though.

"Ew no! They're disgusting I hate them! " You pouted and looked away with your arms crossed as if you're a child. Without you noticing, Albedo put some of the vegetables in his mouth and cupped your cheeks with both hands, kissed you and transfered the veggies to your mouth leaving you speechless and flustered.

You zoned out, thinking this was gonna be the death of you "See? It's not that bad" That sentence alone got you back to your senses.

You munched on  the vegetables and swallowed them still thinking about that kiss. His soft lips, and his tongue oh archons you can barely comprehend any of this in your mind.

You ate the rest of the vegetables, and then you took a bath. Albedo was on your bed resting covered in blankets. Although you were inside it was still extremely cold being you're in the middle of dragon spine, you'd use a small portion of your pure vision to heat up the water so you'd get a nice warm bath.

"Should... Should I be doing this? Should I even BE here? Isn't this wrong? Illegal? Do I stay here the rest of my life? Doing nothing? " You thought to yourself while laying in the bath tub, do you escape? Do you not? Questions filling your brain. You finished the bath and changed into nice warm clothing and for out the bathroom. You were hit by the cold and immediately jumped into the bed Albedo was in. Albedo was woke up obviously, and saw you putting the thick blankets on top of you. Once you succeed in doing so he grabs your bead and with his free hand your back and pulls you to him, and uses the hand he used to grab your body, onto your face and kisses your forehead. "I love you" He said cuddling to you anms he fell asleep.

A few hours go by and you look at the clock, "2:38" Albedo's back was facing you. You got up the bed and looked up, "it's... Unlocked? " The hatch that Albedo used to go in and out was unlocked.
Normally when he goes out of the room, he'd put the metal leash collar on your neck in case you escape while he's going out, you silently put stacks of chairs, cushions, anything you can find so you could reach it but...

"Do i go? This is my chance but... Should I escape now?? Is this a good choice? What do I do..."

A/n
SO you've reached the end of this fanfic!
I'm planning on making it an interactive fic soooo make a choice!
Different choices have different Chapters so don't look at the other choice chapters or you'll get confused

I'll be making the choice I'd pick personally first before the other but don't let it fool you!