stay continuation (3)

You woke up from your sleep, you remembered you were in Hu Tao's 2 floor house, it was colored in darker shades of red and black. Some golden floral designs on the walls but the rest is mostly ur average home decor.

You felt quite refreshing and decided to go pay Hu back for letting you stay, since you sold your house thinking you won't be going back in Liyue since you went adventuring after all. What a mistake that was.

You went to Hu Tao who was talking to someone about business on the first floor living room. You couldn't see his face, only his back.

He had dark brown hair with a long thin pigtail, an ombre of orange at the bottom with also dark clothes, he must be the Zhongli guy Hu Tao was talking about.
Even for a man, he had one huge ass that you could see from the stairs, then he waved goodbye to Hu Tao and went out the door. (the stairs are next to the door btw, that's why you could see his ass)

After he left you went down and talked with Hu for a bit, and then told her you were gonna get some cloth so you can sew new clothes.

You grabbed some of your leftover mora and got ready. As you were getting ready, you felt like you were being stared at. Even if the windows and doors were closed but brushed it off.

After getting changed you went back down stairs. "hey Hu! I'm gonna go now, thanks for letting me stay the night" You bowed st her which she waved her arms "No need to be formal! You're my best friend, of course I'm going to help you when needed" You softly smiled at her response.

"oh and before you forget!" She exclaimed at you. "There mightve been some ghosts here staying the night with you and tend to uhmm... Let's just say move some things, so if you're missing something you can check here first!" She scratched her neck. "Well that explained the feeling of being watched. Fuckin perv ghosts..i wonder if they're hot..." you thought.

After that small statement Hu Tao made you went outside to find the cloth shop for some cloth. You were also skilled with sewing so it didn't matter which kind of cloth you got, you could still work with it.

After awhile you found the shop, now you just gotta find the right colors..

»»--⍟--««
It's been a day since you left with Aether. Let's just say once Albedo saw Aether he killed him on sight since he thought you guys did more than go to Liyue. He told Klee that the traveler won't be visiting her anymore because "He had other important things he needs to do"

He packed some stuff up for his journey to find you in Liyue, even if his chance of you still loving him were low after you knew about everything.

"I'm coming yo find you my love...just you wait a little longer"
He had a sinister grin on his face