Leave continuation (8)

A/n ive decided to discontinue the stay option bcs holy shit i never realized its so hard to write 2 povs at once
im still making the chapter titles lesve continuation because i can

The trip to inazuma was quite rocky, but also kind of peaceful.

Although there was a thought it your head that ruined your peace.

"He saw the note. He knows"

Which made you spiral in a panic, Childe must've noticed and went over to you.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes and hughed him.

"He knows where im gonna be. I dont think im gonna be safe anywhere, i dont know what he'll do to me if he finds me-" before you could finish your sentence Childe started shushing you and patting you on the back. You calmed yourself down and cried more on his torso.

"There there comrade, let it out. I'll make sure to get the best protection for you, even if it means i die" he said, you had flashbacks of your friends, most likely dead. It made you feel worse but also a bit better knowing someone is depending their life for your safety. But at the same time guilty.

The whole ride to inazuma then stayed at that, you fell asleep crying on childe.

"ey...Hey comrade wake up, were here!"

You heard someone call out to you and as you opened your eyes you saw Childe and his dorky little smile.

"You're awake! we're here" he said, his smile being stuck to his face.

"While you were sleeping, the troops managed to make you some papers to let you stay here for as long as you need! i have some connections here in inazuma and some good friends. You can stay with them while you look for a house or a job" he explained, while leading you out the boat. And then you hear someone calling out for you and Childe.

A/n WAIT WAIT WAIT BEFORE YPU PROGRESS
reminder that this happened AFTER the traveler and Ei battle where the vision hunt decree came to an end. And also a year after the Irodori festival with xinqiu, you'll see later why

"Hey Childe! oh? whos that with you?" You both stopped walking in front of a blonde tall guy.

He had blonde hair, green eyes, a black semi-long sleeve with a crop top unzipped jacket and some grey pants with other details.

"Heya Thoma, this is y/n. The girl that'll be staying with you for awhile" Childe said and looked over to you.

"Woah buddy, you're eyes are all red and sore, you alright? Childe told me the details already if you dont mind" He went over to you and leaned a bit and cupped your left cheek.

"Im.. fine, also dont worry. I was gonna tell you my situation anyway" You said

"Ah, i see! well then while Childe does some of his duties, I'll show you around!" He then grabbed your hand and dragged you to the city.

"Oh, well cya later comrade!!" Childe yelled and waved goodbye.

After the tour, you met some new friends.

Yoimiya, who worked at the Naganohara fireworks shop. She was a very extroverted person and was really fun!

(Flashback to when u met yoims)

"Hey Thoma! oh, whos that?" A blonde girl asked, she has this reslly weird but also cool outfit with alot of accessories.

"Ah, Yoimiya, this is Y/n. She'll be living with me until she finds a place to stay due to her current situation, im showing her around inazuma" Thoma explained