Leave continuation (7)

The pink hair girl calmly walked towards her house, when she notices a girl, with H/c hair and E/c eyes, carrying what seemed like bags to the docks along witha  familiar paimon and the ginger fatui.

They looked unfamiliar to her, but judging from Hu Tao's description of a friend that moved back, and the note, she took the opportunity to talk to her.

"Hey! you there! " she said, catching the trio's attention.

"Me? " the ginger asked. "No not you, " she shook her head, and turned to them. "You" she continued

"Oh, uhm.. Did you need anything? " They asked, confused.

"Yeah, did you write this letter? " She asked and showed them the letter.

"Yeah, i put it on a friend's billbosrd for her to see." they explained. "Wait why do you have that? " they realized

"Well, i saw a blonde guy with blue eyes reading it and crumpling it up until i noticed him. i thought he was a burglar for a second but he told me he was looking at my girlfriend's house's foundation for his inspiration on his new house with his sister" she explained, fairly quickly

"Ok ok chill... wait a minute" it hit them. They realized it, he's here.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit this is bad" they start to panic.
"Which way did he go? is he stil here? "

"well, he went to the way where Bubu pharmacy is so he's far, but the thing is, i dont know where he is at the moment" She explained, not asking any questions to precent wasting time.

"Okay thank you, please be safe around him. Childe we gotta go ASAP. " They said running to the boat.

"Oh! uh- well good luck?! " The pink haired girl said, not knowing what to say and waved goodbye.

"Woah woah wait up girlie" the ginger said, running after them.

Paimon looked at Yanfei, with dull eyes. She flew to her and gave her something, gas inside a small glass cylinder.

"If he ever gives you any danger, throw this on the ground. It'll give you time to run away and get help. please be safe, for Paimon" She said, and gave the cylinder to yanfei and went on her way to the Boat.

Yanfei stood there in shock, not being able to comprehend what just happened.

She stared at the cylinder in her hand and put it in her bag, and carried on home.

A/n
HEEYYYYY so uhm i
i have no idea what type of smut i should write for yall pls dm me some ideas
ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATES IVE BEEN BUSY NOT BEING BUSY

ily all

(also i got kazuzu and C1 heizou)