Chapter 3: "I just want you"

(Edited AGAIN bcs i found some parts cringy bcs of how they were worded)

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
So uhh-
I'm back! (finally) Uhm anyways, I've been gone for awhile and was a bit busy since it's the holidays! (Merry Christmas btw) and I may or may not have forgotten about this fan fiction ( ;∀;)
But I'm back now!
This might be short I'm not sure, I'm STILL not used to making these (I only read them and make up scenarios in my head) But anyways, onto where we left off!

As the door opened, it slowly creaked. Your heart pumping faster and faster as it opens to reveal, Albedo. Your fellow alchemist

But, why? Why is he doing this? Why did he put you in this room? Why why why?? You ask yourself
"I see you're awake" He said. He came closer to you although you kept going back, he gets closer and you keep walking backwards.

Until you hit a corner, you felt stuck. You didn't know what to do. You were hopeless. He was in front of your shaking body, your knees were getting weak. You could barely stand.

(HELP ME I'M GETTING FLUSTERED WRITING MY OWN FIC WHY 😭😭😭)

He gently caresses your cheek with his hand, putting a strand of your hair behind your ear as he puts his mouth near your ear. "No need to be shaken up my dear, it's only me" You get shivers as he whispered.

Your body feels weak, you *almost* fall to the ground but he catches you. He puts your wobbly arms around his neck on his shoulders, holding your waist.

You two were frozen like that for what felt like forever. You were terrified, but you also felt warm. Comfortable. Loved.

It wasn't long until he slowly graces his hands to your thighs, and proceeds to put your legs on his waist.

Everything felt like it was flaming hot, he pushed you and pinned you on the bed holding both your arms above your head.

You were back in your senses and realized what was happening.
"What... What do you want.. From me! " You felt sleepy, but not sleepy enough to be awake.

"Why did you being me here.. Where even am I!? " You yelled

He did nothing. Not a flinch, a blink, he was just... Mesmerized... By you.

"what do you want from me!? " You were at the verge of tears. You would try everything you could to push him off.
But the collar on your neck was gonna be a problem even if you somehow managed to get him off.

"You." He said gently. "I want you. I want you, to be mine"
He said all if that while still staring at you.

"Why.. Why me? What's so special about ME-" "Everything." He cut you off.

You were speechless.

This type of interaction with anyone has never happened before so you had no idea what do say.

He sat down on the bed and pulled something from his jacket.
"Here. Drink this" He gave you a potion of some kind in a small bottle the size of your pinkie.

"What-" "just drink it" Again, you were cut off. (Don't be picky y/n)

You sat up in the middle of bed and grabbed the potion from him and hesitated to drink it, but you sucked it up and did it. Not knowing what was inside.

You started to feel less weak, like your normal self

"You've been asleep for 2 days straight. I wasn't sure if I put too much of the mixture in the cloth" He said

You both sat there in silence for about a minute.

"Where... Am I? " You asked him. "Did you not pay attention to the note? " He asked, as if he didn't kidnap you.

"I did but.. What did you MEAN by in the middle of dragon spine? "

"Well, to be clear" He sat next to you. Scared, you move further from him "Calm down, I'm not going to kill you" He sat closer, this time he put his arm around you to keep you from moving.

"You're literally in the middle of dragon spine. I made this place myself, it was meant for Klee for when she gets older and decides to explore deeper into dragonspine." He faced you "Then you came along, I made it where only I can access to" He said fiercely

"I'm not letting some scum get in here by accident now do I? " He said, and twirled a small part of your hair.
He placed a gentle kiss on your cheek and stood up.

"Though you somehow get that chain off, don't bother. You can't get out the exit anyways. It's a fake, there's just a bunch of nothing but everything outside there anyways. " He pointed up to a hole with a lock in the ceiling "see that? That's the only safe exit. The only way you can get out is if you're, A: tall enough which you're obviously not you're 4'11." You pouted at him, he chuckled in response

"Or B: with my elevator flower. Even if you reach it you'd need a geo element reaction. Which you can't find anything here. Your vision is a Pyro, although you can't melt anything here either"

"Uhm author it's too high te-" SHUSH MY CHILD
This is the power of Big brain and alchemy

He patted your head and placed his flower elevator down and went on it "Your chain will be removed in a few moments, there's a bathroom in that door next to your bed" He pointed, you just noticed the door there,well you were mostly focused of Albedo most of the time so that was reasonable. "I'll be off now! Until then, have fun my love~! "

He left without any other word and his flower disappeared out of thin air. A few moments passed and you were dozing off, your collar then disappeared with a *Pop* sound which caught you off guard. You checked if the exit door really was a hoax or not. You walked to it and opened it.

There was a note, reading "Didn't believe me now did you my darling? Told you there was nothing here! "
Out of despair and disappointment, you walked back to the bed and plopped yourself right there and groaned in the pillows, muffling the said groan.

!!!AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
So since the holidays are here, I might not post the next part in awhile 👹👹
Might slide out of plot from time to time since uhh-
Let's just say I only use my imagination for this and not actually THINK of a script because screw scripts I'm doing this blindly
Anyways
Happy holidays everyone!!

It's 1:14 am I am in need of mental help