"you are...?"

Y/n POV:

You woke up in a room, birds are chirping, the sunlight is just hitting your eyes and you had no idea where the hell you were.

"Where the..." You were about to finish your sentence until little pieces of memories from last night occured to you.

"Am I!? No no no sun light couldn't hit back there...oh dear archons where am I.." You thought to yourself. Until you heard a knock on your door.

"Miss Y/n? Are you awake?" You heard a female voice calling from outside the room. You quickly fixed your messy hair and let it fall on your back and opened the door.

"Ah hello there! You might not know me, I'm Verr Goldet! Owner of Wangshuu inn" You were slightly confused.

"Wangshuu..?" Then you remembered the big Tree you were walking towards until you passed out.

"OHH the big tree with a house Hotel looking thing with the elevator?" You asked, maybe it was stranger for someone to ask that but Verr didn't question it.

"Indeed. Xiao brought you here" Again you were confused. "Xiao-?" You were gonna ask until a gush of wind came up behind you.

"UWOAAHH—" You almost fell forwards but the person behind you caught hour arm and got you in a stable position again.

"I was called?" A deep but calming voice asked from behind you. "I'll leave you two alone to talk about things! I have other clients to attend to, now if you don't mind I'll get going now" Verr then rushed to the other rooms. Leaving you with this person.

"You are...?" You asked, even thought Verr already said his name.. What a dumbass, How did ₳ⱡ฿ɇđø even love you?

"Xiao. My name is Xiao. If you do not have a need for me here I will be leaving now." He let go of your arm and was about to leave.

"Wait! Can you at least explain how you brought me here??" You grabbed his arm and he glared back at you with a menacing look making you out your arms upwards and backed away a little, feeling quite scared.

"Aether told me to get you here./You passed out on me" (Depending which you picked,trust me I'm too lazy to make seperate chapters)

Then he disappeared into thin air, not leaving a single trace behind.

"I- Thats not- *sigh* nevermind" You closed the door and locked it and closed the windows and started changing, Verr left you some clothes that were usable and (f/c). They were kinda ugly so you fixed them up a bit and made them almost identical to your last batch of clothes.

After you changes you got out and started exploring, and then the scent of something delicious flowed through your nose and you HAD to follow it.

It led you to Xiao eating something on the top of Wangshuu inn, you could see his small ahoge so you climbed up over to him and sat next to him.

He ignored your presence and tried leaving when you said hi but you stopped him in time.

"Hey! Don't leave yet" You made a small pout face, he had no other choice but to stay so he did.

"What's that you're eating?" You titled your head a bit and looked at his food.

"Almd tfu.." He mumbled which you obviously couldn't understand.

"Eh-?" You were still confused,

ⱡ฿ɇđo wouldn't mumble like that.
Your head feels ωєιя∂. You keep hearing things. It's your ᎰᎯᏬᏝᎿ. Its your £åµl† he's like this. It's your ϝαυʅƚ they died.
Its your ₣₳ʉⱡ₮ its your ቻልሁረፕ its your ₣₳ɄⱠ₮ its your [̲̅f][̲̅a][̲̅u][̲̅l][̲̅t] its your ᎰᎯᏬᏝᎿ its your ₣₳ʉⱡ₮ ጎፕ-