Stay option

A/n
so I'm on my period rn and cramps can go to hell <3 perfect excuse to continue this hell of a fanfic
Also you might see her/them pronouns because I couldn't decide which to use so im using both because I'm smart
(Btw y/n is a girl, idk how to portray a guy)

"I mean.. I can't really DO anything after I leave... No where to go, no one to go to, nothing. I'll... Stay. " Y/n didn't want to but the more they thought about it the more they realized that they're in love.

They can't just LEAVE Albedo despite him trapping them down in the middle of dragonspine, where do you even go from there!?

Y/n closed the hatch carefully and put the chairs, cushions and everything back in place, Albedo was too tired to hear any of this despite him being a light sleeper. Wonder what his project was that made him so... Overworked and tired. Most of his projects only take a few hours even if it's hard.

Y/n then goes back in bed and cuddles Albedo from behind and after closing their eyes, they easily drift off into their slumber.

Suddenly, Y/n was woken up by a loud bang, they have no idea what happened but all they know is that they're safe here.Although, they had a hard time drifting off to sleep once more with a random pain in their lower abdomen, they thought nothing if it and went back to sleep.

After a few long hours of sleep they were woken up by Albedo, who looked terrifying. His eyes were dead, his hair was messy, his face is full of darkish green powders. Must've been a failed experiment?

»»--⍟--«« (Albedo POV)

"Just a little dro-" *💥💥* "M-MISTER ALBEDO!? Are you okay?! " Sucrose exclaimed as she started to grab the first aid kit and and rushed over to Albedo who from the impact got launched to the ground causing a bit of a mark. "I'm fine Sucrose, don't worry about me" He got up and wiped his face "I'll continue this alone" "But-" "I just dont want you to get hurt by me Sucrose, please" Albedo cut her off.

"Alright then... If you need me I'll be near Timaeus or in your office, farewell then! " Sucrose grabbed her stuff and went back to Mondstadt.
"I knew I couldn't trust these plastic dropper bottles..Or did I just not screw the cap on properly?"

Fast forward to a few hours
"Cmon cmon cmon.... " Albedo slightly cheered as the potion slowly turned green, to red, to yellow, to green and clear. Clear white to be exact, it was all Albedo theorized to be.

He put some of the liquid in a mini jar bottle-ish container and ran to the middle of dragonspine.

"Ow ow ow ow ouch..." He heard mumbling from inside the room, as he went inside he saw her in a scrunched position using her forearms to push on her stomach.

"Is she still asleep- whatever just" Albedo went in and woke up Y/n. "Y/n~ wake up love"

»»--⍟--««

"... Up love" Y/n opened their eyes and looked up to see Albedo holding a jar bottle container (IDK WHAT TO CALL THEM ALR) filled with slimy clear white looking substance... "What the hell is that" Y/n pointed at the bottle. "Is tha-" Albedo covered Y/n's mouth stopping her from saying what she was going to say. "S-stop being so dirty minded... " Albedo muttered while being in a state of being flustered looking like a tomato 🍅.

"I made it to help your cramps" just as he said that y/n's stomach cramps just pumped right back in. "SHI- OUCH" Y/n again laid back down in bed in a scrunched up position, her tears were threatening to come out. "Drink it" Albedo exclaimed before the cramps get any worse.

Y/n grabbed the bottle and hesitated a bit but started drinking. Albedo suddenly chuckles, kind of evilish. "Heh... Who knew that you'd do anything to relieve your pain.. So much pain that you'd drink a potion you have no clue about or what's in it, or if it's even a potion" Suddenly Y/n stood up face red "IS THIS!? " She exclaimed as she buried her head on her pillow.

Albedo turned from perverted, evil chuckling to just straight up laughing. Kind of cute though "HAHAH... oh my Barbatos that went better than I thought.. " Slight tears from laughing too hard falling from his eyes. "Jerk" Y/n crossed their arms, looked away and pouted obviously angry at Albedo.

Y/n gets surprised when Albedo used his hand to make y/n look at him by holding her chin, and bending down to their level. Their faces inches away from each other.

"But it helped your cramps did it not?" Y/n realized that the potion worked and that it WASN'T what they thought it was. Thankfully (for the readers not so much. Yeah I see you and your reading lists that you add this fix to 🤨 I mean I enjoy the free fics)

Maybe after a day or so y/n kept on falling and falling for him. 3 months of this go by and they're finally in a relationship together (fast ik)

After what seemed like ages Albedo finally trusted Y/n enough to let her go out and not cause chaos. If she does then some punishment is waiting for her. Let's just say Albedo gives no mercy.

A/n CONGRATS you finishes my hell chapter that I used to cope with my cramps. As you can see I do some certain occasions depending on what happens to me because it's the only thing my brain goes to

Anyways after writing this fix for about like 10 min or something, I feel less worse and uhh yeah!
Like I said depending on what you pick changes your ending, if you chose to leave however im working on that chapter probably tomorrow or later? Not sure I just write fanfics as a hobby and dont plan things through.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter 🤩