Leave option

A/n
HEY HEY HEY SO UHH
I know I was supposed to make this story at the same time as the other one BUT CMON WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT
Well I do but I just have no ideas- BUT STILL!

ALSO I GOT GANYU WOOP WOOP

Edit: I'M AN IDIOT I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS WAS THE OPTION ONE SRY FOR THE EXTRA NOTIF IF U GOT ONE

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"He... He kidnapped me! This is wrong.. I love him but... I should leave! I should escape and have my freedom! " You jump up, carefully so none of the chairs and cushions would fall, unfortunately they did and caused a ruckus. You closed the hatch and started running.

»»--⍟--««
*NBZJJOUFDKGDKGWYPDKGX*
"What the hell was that" I thought. I turned around to see chairs and cushions on the floor messy and the hatch closed. "Y/n?...y/n where the hell are you darling? " I asked nervously, no response.

I jumped up the bed and started calling for her. "Y/n this isn't funny come out"

I checked the bathroom, under the bed and every possible hiding place. I couldn't find them. That's when I realized.

"I never... I never closed the hatch... "

I connected the dots and looked up. I placed my flower (the elevator thing) and opened the hatch.

I went outside to quickly find footprints leading to nowhere. And then disappear.

"Where are you my love... "

»»--⍟--««

I ran, and ran and ran until I saw the light. Is it my time? Am I outside? Only one way to find out.

I went closer and closer, and realized... I'm out... I escaped.

I was on the other side of dragonspine facing Liyue harbor. My home.

From that day on I started my journey back home. With the coldness slowing me down, I still had my pyro attacks to help me warm up.

After a few hours of fighting, gliding, running, I finally got out of dragonspine.

A/n
SORRY FOR THE LATE POST AGAIN I WAS BUSY WITH TESTS (mostly reading Scaramouche fanfics pls recommend some that aren't modern Au besides dirty little traitor bcs I already read it)