4 : found

When Luke got outside to meet Michael, he immediately noticed something was off. He smelled a familiar smell. Something that he hadn't been exposed to for a long time.

"Vervain?" Luke whispered to himself, looking over his shoulders and in front of him just to see if there was anyone who looked suspicious. All Luke saw was the normal amounts of teenagers flooding out of the front doors with some of them loitering around the multiple benches around the school grounds.

"Luke Hemmings?"

If Luke was alive, his heart would be pounding at the sound of that voice. He knew it. Her. How was Luke going to explain still looking like an eighteen-year-old? She had probably finished college by then. He turned, and he noticed that she looked way older. More, er, mature.

"Uh, hey," Luke gulped trying to keep his eyes on her face. "Hi. Willow."

"Hey!" She pulled Luke in to a tight hug, then quickly let go. "Wow! You haven't aged a day!"

You have no idea.

"Guess that exercise and healthy diet sure does work, huh?" Luke laughed, trying not to sound like he was lying.

Willow seemed to buy it, "Yeah, well, you know me. I eat like nobody's business."

"Hey, Luke, sorry about the awkwardness toda - whoa," Michael almost tripped on air once his eyes caught a glimpse of Willow. "Who's the babe?"

"You hang out with high school students?" Willow furrowed her brow. "Why?"

"Um, because he's in high school...?" Michael replied sarcastically.

"No he's not, he's my age."

"No, he's definitely eighteen."

"It was nice seeing you again Willow," Luke grabbed Michael's forearm. "But we must be going."

Luke dragged Michael off school grounds and down four blocks until he was sure Willow couldn't see them.

"Luke, what the fuck was that?" Michael rubbed his forearm and stood in front of Luke, blocking his way. "That chick acted like she knew you. And she thought you were older."

Luke knew that eventually Michael would find out. He sighed, seeing Michael's bothered expression. He didn't look too happy. Luke's eyes moved to Michael's hair. He had dyed it last night, so the once black was now bright red. The wind would've been blowing his hair around if it wasn't so fried from dying it at least every week.

"Can you just trust me enough not to tell you?" Luke asked, putting on his puppy dog face.

"Luke, I feel like you never tell me anything," Michael shrugged. "I just feel like I barely know you even though we've been best friends for a year now."

Luke shuffled his feet awkwardly, his black converse standing out in contrast to the light grey-colored sidewalk.

"Yeah, okay," Luke nodded, knowing that Michael deserved to know everything. "Right. You deserve to know. I'll come over later, okay? And I don't give two flying fucks if your parents don't want me to come."

"Okay," Michael moved out of Luke's way and they both walked in silence until they reached Michael's house, in which Michael entered alone while Luke made his way to his sad little apartment.