22 : turned

*THIS CHAPTER IS IN CALUM'S POV ENJOY*

Calum woke up really hot. He was sure that the air vents were closed in his room. It always got hotter than the other rooms when the heat was on, so he'd always simply close the vents and cuddle into a big cocoon of blankets.

But this was different. He didn't have any blankets on him - he must've thrown them off while he was sleeping - but he still felt warmer than usual.

Calum groaned, sliding off his bed and onto his feet. He probably should get up anyway. It was already ten in the morning.

As he passed his parents' room, he lightly knocked and mumbled something about his vents not working. His mother said something, but he didn't really listen. In one ear, out the other. He never really listened to his parents. Sure, they were nice and they provided a home and a family and food, but they weren't Calum's biological parents. His real parents were dead.

"Hey, Danny, did you use all the milk? I don't see any in here," Calum poked his head into the fridge. The cool air felt nice. He lingered there for a while until he head his brother's voice from behind the fridge door.

"No, it's over on the kitchen table, I assumed you'd be waking up soon."

Calum closed the fridge and looked at his brother, who looked like he had just seen a demon or something. "Jesus, Dan, what's wrong?"

"wHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO CALUM?!" He scrambled to stand on top of the counter. "BACK AWAY HAIRY DEMON!"

"Hairy - what?" Calum went to step closer to his brother but that only caused Danny to flip out even more.

"NO! I REFUSE TO DIE BEFORE I MEET HALSEY!"

"I'm not going to kill you -"

"That's what they all say," Dan's eye twitched. "But the next thing I know I'll be getting eaten by whatever the hell you are!"

Calum furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at his hands.

"No," He blinked hard but they didn't go away. "Nononononono, this can't be happening."

Calum rushed into the bathroom, leaving his brother standing on the kitchen counter. He had his back turned to the mirror.

If what I think is happening is happening, it'd better not be.

The moment Calum saw himself in the mirror, his entire life flipped upside down.

Claws. Fangs. Yellow-gold eyes. And hair. A lot of hair. It was like he had joined the cast of Teen Wolf.

"Nope, nope, nopety nope," Calum started pacing the small area of the bathroom. "This can't be happening."

There was a knock on the door.

"Calum, honey, are you okay? I heard yelling."

"No, no, I am most certainly not okay, mom," Calum took a long, deep breath and placed a hand on the doorknob. "Prepare yourself, okay? I don't look...normal."

"Okay, sweetie, just come out of the bathroom."

Calum opened the door and his mother screamed.

"Mom, mom, it's me, calm down," Calum tried to get closer but she wasn't having it.

"Y-you look like a..." Her voice would hushed and panicked.

"Yes, okay?" Calum winced as he said the next part. "I'm a werewolf. A fucking werewolf. I'm not even going to explain how, because judging by your face you'll just pass out in a few seconds and forget this anyway."

She did.

There goes my career as a hunter.

LOLZ IM LAUGHING OMG CALUM THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TORTURING LUKEY

anywho comment if you want more chapters in different POVs