detention with Minnie and meeting padfoot in animagus

Sahithi pov:
                      When I entered I said " Minnie ready for our date" I saw Minnie pinching her nose saying" your so much like your father you know" " I know , now what I am having for detention " " you should line about today's class" " can I write with glass pen" " sure you can I know this because I only see you writing that " " thanks Minnie" I started writing

Sahithi pov:                      When I entered I said " Minnie ready for our date" I saw Minnie pinching her nose saying" your so much like your father you know" " I know , now what I am having for detention " " you should line about today's cla...

After 2 hours of writing I showed it to Minnie , when she saw it I think I saw her eyes widen for a minute and saw me with tears in her eyes I thought I did something wrong when see saw my expression " no you did not do anything it just remind me ...

After 2 hours of writing I showed it to Minnie , when she saw it I think I saw her eyes widen for a minute and saw me with tears in her eyes I thought I did something wrong when see saw my expression " no you did not do anything it just remind me so much of your mother and fathers hand writting" I sighed and hugged her and she hugged me back " they are so proud of you do not forget about it okay " I just nodded in her shoulder " you can go now " I turned around to her gave a cheeky smile and wink " see you on our next date Minnie" I went out if I turned around I could see her muttering " like father like daughter". When I am on my way to great hall , I saw a big black dog if I remembered padfoot is also the same like this one. When it saw me it stopped and saw me like it's been a very long time I just smiled at it called it to me " come on boy come on I am not going to hurt you come on come on" when it came to me I started to pet it and I am seeing it likes the attention and I called tipsy to get some food for the dog. And I decided to name it when I suggested snuffels to it it wined like a kid and started to show me it's pad and my foot and when I said padfoot it gave me a cheerful bark , when tipsy came it looking at the dog oddly and I caught that called her to come to a corner to talk and she said " miss.sahithi you know that it a animagus right" " yes" " then why your helping it" " because he is innocent who caught up in a plan of a cunning mind" " if miss thinks it's innocent then I will get it's food daily" " thank you tipsy" I hugged her and she hugged me back and said she can go back . When I saw padfoot it completed eating the food and transfiugred it's plate into a bowl and said " aqumentia" and it is filled with water and padfoot drank the water in the bowl and it's almost time for dinner ,so I turned to padfoot and petted him saying" hey padfoot I am going now you know it's time for my dinner and when ever your hungry just think of tipsy she will get you foo okay" and padfoot nodded  at me I hugged padfoot and kissed him on the head and said bye ,if I had turned back I can see sirius black crying that I have grown up so much and still have. Kind heart.

When I entered the great hall I sat next to jas and my group asked me how Is detention , I said " well my date with Minnie is very wonderful and educational" I shrugged and twins start to laugh and said at the same time " you are the only person said that detention with professor McGonagall is wonderful." I saw harry is looking at me and I asked "what something on my face" he chuckled " actually yes" " what is it" " your smile and beauty" we heard ohs across the halls " eat your food mr.james" " you to miss.vega", after completion dinner me, jas and twins pranked some ravenclaws for what they did , we went to griffindor tower and mione is there with serious exspretion (no pun ) and said ," why did you prank them" " felt like it" " sahithi Vega Willson" oh I am dead " oh looks like some one is getting it" " don't even think about getting away jasmine Athena delacour " I sighed and said" they have been bullying their own housemate because she is talking mistically that do not give them right you know" jas nodded with my point, mione  sighed and came to us hugged us " I don't want my friends to be think as  bullies you know" " we know" " okay did you completed your homeworks " " we have" " so am I but will you please help me with the boys " " who are we helping " " well I am helping Ron , jas is helping Neville as she had already promised and you should help harry and that's final " she said with smirk  " you are so evil" " I know come on let's go" when we entered common room they are already siting there with the work and I went sat next to harry and asked " so what do you want to help me with mr.james" " potions miss.vega" so I started helping him and at a point I saw him looking at me with a soft smile " what" I asked self consciously ,he just tucked a strand of my hair and said " you look cute when you are concentrated on some thing" I just blushed and cleared my throat and said " so back to potion.. "he chuckled and continued to study , if saw the group they are sharing a amused look and started to bet on when will get together  jas and mione" end of the 4th year" Ron and Neville " end of 6 th year" " deal" and shaking hands with each other. After completing the home work I said good night to boys and turned to harry " good night mr.james" he winked and  said" good night miss.vega ,dream about me" I just huffed and said " your wish" " that like to come true" he said in a hopefull voice and just shaked my head and went to room and changed into my night dress and Leo came and sat on my stomach and started to rub his head I giggled and asked " you missed me , I missed you to " I scratched his ears earning a purr " I will take you with me to class from tomorrow to alright" leo started to jump with joy , I just laughed . Girls came and asked what happened and I said them what happened and they just laughed at Leo's sillyness and I said my good night's to girls and dreaming about the certian emarald eyes boy.