second task

Third pov :
The bridge leading out of hogwarts.harry and Hermione stood there ," harry, you told me you'd figured the eggs out weeks ago.task is two days from now."
" Really ? I had no idea, I suppose victor's already figured it out."
"Wouldn't know. We don't actually talk about tournament, we talked but us in generally, victor is more of a physical being"
Harry gave her a teasing smile and Hermione laughing realised how that sounded.
" No, I mean he not particularly loquacious."
" Mm hm"
" Yeah, sure, that's what you meant."
" Mostly, he watches me study it's a bit annoying, actually. You are trying to figure this egg out, aren't you?"
" What that supposed to mean?"
" It's just mean these tasks are designed to test you, in the most brutal way. They're almost cruel.and um I'm scared for you you got by the dragon mostly on my nerve I'm not sure it's going to be enough this time"
" Hey harry, harry"
" Cedric "
" How are you?"
" Spectacular "
" Look I realised I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons "
" Forget about it, I'm sure you would have done the same for me."
" Exactly , you know the perfect's bathroom on the fifth floor? It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water."
Cedric walk away, harry went to sahithi and said what had ced said she said " let's go to the perfect's bathroom at night okay" harry just nodded and when midnight came harry and sahithi came inside the perfect's bathroom and harry turned the bath and bubbles in the bath and he striped to his boxers only turned to see sahithi wearing red swim suit

When sahithi saw harry looking at her she became self conscious and asked " what?" He smiled and said " you are beautiful and don't you ever hide from me" he kissed her cheek and they both went into the tub up to waist deep and covering themselves...

When sahithi saw harry looking at her she became self conscious and asked " what?" He smiled and said " you are beautiful and don't you ever hide from me" he kissed her cheek and they both went into the tub up to waist deep and covering themselves with bubbles harry said " I must be out my mind" sahithi just giggle when harry opened  the egg he closed it when he heard the high pitch screeching " your definitely out of my mind"
They heard a giggle only to see myrtle " I would try it putting it in the water if I were you "
" Myrtle"
" Oh hello harry long time no see"
Sahithi moved closer to harry because of myrtle as he cover himself was th bubbles.
" I was circling a blocked a drain the other day and could swear I saw a bit of polyjuice potion.not being a bad boy again, are you harry?"
" Kicked out of the habit myrtle, did you say ' try putting it in the water'?"
Myrtle squeals and dive into water
" Oh, that what he did. The boy the handsome one.cedric"
Harry took the bring into water and sahithi is also came down harry opened the egg insted of screeching they heard a beautiful voice
" Come seek us"
" Where our voices sound"
" We cannot sing"
"Above the ground"
"An hour long"
" You'll have to look"
" To recover what we took"
Harry and sahithi came up of the water and sahithi said " it's mermish language why didn't I think of that"  harry asked myrtle" myrtle..... There aren't merpeople in the black lake, are there?"

"oh,very good.it took cedric ages to riddle it out.almost all the bubles are gone"

before anything happens sahithi came infront of harry and said" myrtle dont you have anything else to do other than stalking harry?" he just huffed at sahithi and went away and she turned to see harry smirking he said " well i dont think i can find you more sexy while you are threatening"she just blushed and they both went to their rooms.