GOING BACK TO HOGWARTS

Sahithi pov :

Today we are going back to hogwarts because holidays are completed and we are going today i am wearing this outfit

when i went downstairs i heard kreacher saying "nasty brats standing there as bold as brass ,Harry Potter the boy who stopped the dark lord friend of mudbloods and blood traitors alike, if my poor mistress only knew

when i went downstairs i heard kreacher saying "nasty brats standing there as bold as brass ,Harry Potter the boy who stopped the dark lord friend of mudbloods and blood traitors alike, if my poor mistress only knew..."

before i can respond i heard sirius voice from the stairs 

"kreacher ! that's enough with your bile away with you !"

"ofcourse master kreacher lives to serve the noble house of black"

when kreacher came outside hw saw me looking at him disopointed he just lowered his eyes and went away with a pop.

i heard harry and sirius conversation

"sorry about that he never was very pleaent rven when i am a boy not to me atleast"

"what you grew up here?"

"this is my parents house harry i offered it to dumbledoore for orders headquaters it's only the usefull thing i can do now.this is the family tree of black , my deranged cousine, i hatted lot of them my parents are pureblood mania my mother did that after i ran away charming women"

"where did you go?"

"your dad's i was welcome at potters household i miss him so much i see him so much in you harry you are so much same"

"i'm am not sure sirius when i was... when i saw mr.weasley attacked i wasn't just watching i was the snake and afterwards in dumbledore's office there was a moment when i i wanted to... the connection between me and voldermort what if the reason for it i am becoming more like hi m i just feel o angry all the time  and .... what if after everything that i've been through something's gone wrong inside me?what if i am becoming bad?"

"i want you listen to me very closely and care fully you aren't a bad person you aew a very good person who bad things happned to you understand?besides the worl isn't spread into good people nd detheathers we hve all got both light and dark in us what matters is the part we choose to cat on tht who we really are."

i just knoked on the door 

"harry it's time to go"

"when all this over we will be a proper family you'll see."

harry nods as sirius pulls him into a hug  and held his hand to me which i tooke only get pulled into the hug i just laughed and we went to back to  hogwarts we went to our daily routiens planing the meetings for da and all at preasent we all the friends are walking in the courtyard only to see mione running to us and when she reached she said

"hagrid's back"

whn we all came near the hagrids hut only saw umbridge on the front door. after her left we i mean me harry jas ron went inside to see hagrid isinjured so i started to tend them s he speak to us.