consouling hagrid,and peter fucking pettigrew

Sahithi pov :
Well me jas mione got ready to visit hagrid who went to ministry for buckbeak case, jas said " do think we will have good news" " we don't know jas" we just sighed and went down to comman room

Sahithi pov :Well me jas mione got ready to visit hagrid who went to ministry for buckbeak case, jas said " do think we will have good news" " we don't know jas" we just sighed and went down to comman room

When we came harry came to me stood beside me brought his lips to my ear and said " you look hot miss.vega" his hot breath send shivers to my spine I just playfully glared at him and walked aways reaming people in our group is looking at harry with rised eyebrow and we went to graet hall ate our food and going to hagrids ,mione said " beautiful day" Ron said " yeah gorgeous day if it's had not ripped into pieces" harry said " ripped into pieces? What are you talking about" me ,jas and mione said " Ronald lost his rat" " I haven't lost anything your cat killed him" " rubbish" " harry ,jas,sahi have you seen the blood thirsty  beast always lurking around scabbers is gone" " maybe you should know how to take care of your pets" " your cat killed him" " did not" me harry jas just sighed and followed them.they just walked to hagrid where he is near black lake , " how did it go Hagrid the hearing" "well first of all, committee members took turn talking about why we were there and then I got up and did my piece,said buckbeek how is a good hippogriff always clean his features and then Lucius Malfoy got up well you can Imagine he said buckbeek was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as it look at you" " then" " and then he asked for the worst , did o'l Lucius" " they are not sacking you " " no I am not sacked buckbeek is sentenced to death" Hagrid started crying, me and jas gasped how could some one be this cruel to kill a innocent creature because of a brats word and I went to hagrid and hugged him telling it's okay it's not his fault and left to astronomy tower and let my tears fall and a pair of arms are around me hugged me to their chest at let me cry and I said " how could some one be this cruel" " I don't know love , maybe the world is like that" and we went to our dorms telling good night  and I went to sleep.
Harry POV:
I can't sleep so I am Checking the Marauders map If anything different happened and I heard Ron saying some thing " spiders ... spiders...spiders they want me to tap dance I don't want to tap dance" I look amused at him and said " tell those spiders Ron " " I will tell them tell them " and with that he went to sleep and when I went back looking at map I seen a name of a person who I thought was dead for past 12 years peter pettigrew

I wore my shoes and did lumos charm to light up my wand and went to the corridors searching " put the light out"" sorry" when I see the map he is just infront of me but when I look infront there is no one and when I check the map again he is just passing beside me and I turned my light toward the direction he went only to get startled by seeing my reflection in the mirror ,and I trained the wand around looking for him" watch it there boy" " we are trying to sleep here" only getting complaint from portraits and I recheck the map only seeing Snape is just around the corner and I tapped the map said" mischief managed" " nox" to shut the light and keep the map in the pocket and then I faced professor Snape with his lightening wand " potter what are you doing wandering the corridor at night" " I was sleep walking" "how extraordinarly you are like your father potter he too was exceedingly arrogant strutting about the castle" I got angry," my dad didn't strut nor do I,if you don't mind I would appreciate it if you  could  lower your wand" " turn out your pockets" I got my breath hitched" turn out your pockets" I removed the map which is blank he asked" what's this" " a piece of parchment" " really open it" when I opened it he touched it with his wand and said" reveal your secrets" and there came the line I am an inch to laughing and he said " read it " " messers moony wormtail padfoot kings and prongs offers their compliments to professor Snape and..." "Go on" let's just say I have my smug face " .....and request that to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people business" with a smirk , I think he got angry" why you insolent, Little.." and we heard professor Lupin voice " professor" " well we'll Lupin out for a little walk in the moonlight are we?" He ignored Snape and smiled at me " harry .. are you alright?" " Remains to be seen" before I could react he took away the map and gave it to professor Lupin and said "I just confesicated a rather curious artifact from mr potter take a look Lupin it's supposed to be your area of expertise clearly it's full of dark magic"

(Imagin andrew garfield in Lupin place) Lupin has amused look in his face and said " oh , I seriously dout it severus it looks to me as though it's  nearly a parchment design to insult any one who tries to read it I suspect it's a zonko product" w...

Lupin has amused look in his face and said " oh , I seriously dout it severus it looks to me as though it's  nearly a parchment design to insult any one who tries to read it I suspect it's a zonko product" when Snape try to take it Lupin just pulled it away from him and said " nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden quality it possess it is afterall as you say it's my area of expertise harry, would you come with me please, professor good night"with that I followed professor Lupin to his cabin and Said " come in now harry I haven't the faintest idea,harry how this map came to be in your possession  but quite frankly astonished that you did not hand it in.did it never occur to you that this,in the hands of sirius black  is a map to you" I got guilty by that thought not occur to me "no" " no sir" and he came near me " you know your father never much store by the rules, either ,but he and your mother gave their lives to save yours and gambling their sacrifice by wandering around the castle , unprotected with a killer on loose seems to be a pretty poor way to repay them!now I will not coverup for you again harry do you hear me?" I bowed my head and said " yes sir" " I want you to return to your dormitory and sat there" I just nodded and turn to leave before I can leave he said " and don't take any detours if you do... I shall know" and I went to the door and I want to say about peter to professor so I said "professor just so you know I don't think that map always works earlier on it , showed someone in the castle someone I know to be dead " " oh really? Who might that be" " peter pettigrew" the professor was shocked and said " that's not possible" I just shrugged and said"just what I saw good night professor" with that I went to my drom and sleep on my bed thinking who will sahithi react about professor lupin has maradures map.