unforgivable curses

Sahithi pov:-
As today we went to our classes as usual and now we are in the DADA class where mad-eye is seen and he said " Alastor moody .Ex-Auror..... ministry malcontent..... And your new Defence Against the Dark arts teacher .I am here beacause of Dumbledore asked me.End of the story, good bye ,the end . Any questions?"
All the students are staring at him, mione is sitting with me ,jas with Nev and harry with ron,
Moody said" when it comes to dark arts..... I believe in a practical approach. But first,which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"
I tensed at this question what is he doing.
Mione answered,"three sir"
" And so they named?"
" Because they are unforgivable.the use of any of them will-"
" Will earn you one way ticket to azkaban, correct.now ministry say you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared."
I seen Seamus  sticks his gum underneath his desk when mad eye turn around,
" You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk mr.finnigan!"
All the students in class turned to look at Seamus
" No way. Old codger can see out the back of his head."
Mad eye spins around throwing the chalk in his hand at him, suprising everyone.
" And here across classrooms ! So which curse shall we see first? Weasley!"
Ron looked terrified and said " yes?"
" Stand . Give me a curse"
" Well.... My dad did tell me about one."
" Hm?"
" The imperius curse."
" Oh , yeah , your father would know all about that . Gave the ministry quite a bit grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."
Moody walks away, and opened a jar on his table where he has many creatures.
" Hello. Little beauty"
A spider crawls into his hand, moody taking his wand and pointing it at the  at the spider and said " imperio !"
He directs it to the table in front  where Dean and Nev sat. The. Students started to giggle, especially as it crawls on crabbe who doesn't react pleasently. It's cruel who can someone do that to a pure creature.
" Don't worry, it's completely harmless."
The spider in on parvathi hand before moody moved it above Ron's head he looks terrified .
" If she bites ..... She's leathal."
The class started laughing again especially Draco but I didn't laugh
" What are you laughing at?"
Alastor makes the spider jumps into draco's face.
" Get off!"
Everyone is laughing at that
" Talented, isn't she? What should I do throw her out of window? Drown herself?"
Everyone stoped laughing at this point , he bring the spider back to his hand .
" Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did you- Know- who's bidding under the influence of imperious curse.but here's the rub; how do we sort out lairs? Another, another  up, up. Come on"
I thought ' he definitely can't perform that curse especially in front of the kids right'
I saw Nev rised his hand slowly,
" Longbottom,is it? Up. Professor sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology"
" Th- there's the,um ... The Cruciatus Curse." I saw my friends tensed at this as they know what happened to my parents and I got crusioed by that in world cup I subtlely Shake my head at them .
" Correct, Correct. Come,come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."
" Crusio"
I got the memory of my pain under it , my parents memory on seeing that squeals and writhers in pain, Neville is also bothered by it he is shaking
Mione , jas and me shouted" stop it can't you see it's bothering him!? Stop it!"
Moody looks at the three girls , before looking back at Nev seeing his expression, he stops the curse, the spider stumbling and brought that spider  to our  table
" Um ..... Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse, miss Granger"
She shakes her head with tears in her eyes
" No ?  Avada kedavara!"
The same green light which killed my parents killed the spider and he see harry and tells " the killing curse, only one person survived and he is sitting in this room" all turned to see harry and harry looked at moody while he takes a swig of the flask. We left the class immediately only to listen to Ron as he prising moody " Brilliant, isn't he? Completely demented , of course and terrifying to be in the same room with, but he's really been there, you know? He's looks evil in the eye"
Mione said" there's a reason those Curses are unforgivable. To perform them in a classroom! I mean , did you see neville's face?"
Ron hits Hermione arm seeing Neville staring out of the window
" Hey "
" Neville?"
Moody comes up to Nev,
" Son? You all right?"
He only nods
" Come on.we'll have a cup of tea, I want to show you something"
Moody walked away and I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and Nev followed  moody. We started walking downstairs I felt familiar hand on my waist to see harry I leaned on him and he kissed my forehead and jas asked if we are alright and harry said " i knew that  I  survived that curse watching moody doing it on spider made it real and especially when I survived and my parents didn't" I just hugged him tightly .
In the evening we were in the great hall me mione and jas are sitting on the bench near the goblet of fire, harry Ron accross the hall and twins we don't know where they went, we saw some dumstrang student went and put his name and I  heard applause I  saw Cedric pulled by his friends to the goblet.
" Come on , Cedric, put it in!"
Cedric go through the age line and put his name in the goblet and it accepted it and he high fived Ron's hand went with
his friend. I heard Ron saying x eternal glory! For now on three years we can also enter!" Harry ," more you than me" and we heard cheering as I saw Fred and George run through the doors holding a vails and rushing to the students, giving them high-fives.
" Thank you, thank you"
" Well, lads, we've done it."
" Cooked it up just this morning,"
Me mione and jas said" it's not going to work"
" Oh yeah?"
" And why is that, girls?"
Mione said " you see this?this is an age line.dumbeldoor drawn it himself."
" So?"
Me and jas said " so ... A genius likes Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a doge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion."
" Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant."
" Cause it's so pathetically dimwitted."
Fred and George stand on benches.
" Ready Fred"
" Ready George "
" Bottoms up"
The twins jumping into the age line, everyone watching closely. When nothing happens, the crowd cheers.
The twins put their names in th e goblet and still nothing happens and that making every one cheer and I mentally counted ' 3....2....1' and just then the fire acted out , sending the twins back , only to see the twins with matching white beard and hair and I just laughing so hard I am leaning for support from jas and she also doing the same,
" You said"
" You said"
They both started fighting on the ground and all are chanting " fight! Fight! Fight!"
And the chanting suddenly stopped only to see victor krum enters the hall, his presence commanding silence, he approached the goblet enter his name then look at mione winked at her while smiling and mione just blushed and gave a small smile , and he left. me and jas wiggled our eyebrows and she said " oh shut up" we just laughing and said we are taking twins to the hospital wing , when I saw harry he just winked at me I just shook my head and went with twins and jas