quidditch game and slughorn christmas party

Sahithi pov:
I got and got ready for mine Ginny and Ron's first match I would be lying if I am not nervous but I just breathe slowly and got ready

I went to great hall I sat beside harry on another side of harry is mione my another side is Ginny and we are eating slowly and saw Ron all are wishing him luck are mocking him he came and sat infront of us and Susan is sitting beside him and rubb...

I went to great hall I sat beside harry on another side of harry is mione my another side is Ginny and we are eating slowly and saw Ron all are wishing him luck are mocking him he came and sat infront of us and Susan is sitting beside him and rubbing his arm he asked " who was it then?"
" Who was what?"
" Pretty boring actually though I think harry enjoyed desert "
Harry just kissed my forehead she continued " slughorn having christmas do you know and we are meant to bring some one "
" Mclagen is in slug club isn't he I am expecting you to bring him"
I said " it's disgusting idea Ron "
" I was going with victor "
" Really "
I saw lavender came to Ron and said" good luck today Ron I know you will do brilliant"
I saw Susan is glaring at her I know this is not going to end well
" I am resigning after today's match mclagen can have my spot"
" Have it your way"
I saw harry giving him the juice and heard luna " hello everyone you look dreadful Ron is that why you put something in his cup is it a toinc"
I saw the liquid luck harry is pocketing I know harry will not use it waste it on the quidditch game
" Liquid luck Don't drink it Ron"
But Ron drink the juice
" You are going to excepl for that"
" I don't know what you are talking about"
Ron said " come on harry we got game to win"
And Ron kissed Susan and winked at her and went to pitch with harry we just teased Susan about the kiss and we went to game were me and Ginny and making ng goals after goals and Ron is stopping every goal of the Slytherin and all are chearing for Ron like ' Weasley Weasley Weasley' and like that we won the match by Ron stoping every goal of Slytherin and we are celebrating in the comman room Ron is standing on the table  as all are chanting Weasley and mione me harry are standing there and mione said " you shouldn't have done it"
" I know I should have used confundus charm"
" That's different it's try out"
Harry showed the full liquid luck
" You didn't put it in"
" Ron only thought you did"
"You know"
" Ofcourse I know he wouldn't waste it on game "
We saw the chearing to see Ron is kissing lavender and saw Susan run outside me and mione went with her when we saw her she has birds on her head flying when she saw us she said " charms spell I am just practicing" we heard harry voice " well they are really good"
"Who does it feel harry when you saw sahithi with that Bulgarian guy ,you mione when you see victor with any girl you sahithi when you see harry with cho I know I see the way you look you are my best brother and sister I have ever asked" we heard a sound of giggling to see Ron and lavender when I observe Ron I saw something in his eyes but it vanished very quickly I hear lavender saying " oops I thinks it's alredy full"
" What's with the birds"
Susan got up and pointed her wand towards Ron and said " oppugno" all the bird started to attack Ron he just went away we just hug Susan saying we felt just like that . From that day we all are feeling awkward when ever we try to gather around as a group as Ron always brings lavender which irritate us to lot we are trying to find what happened to them but we re close we will find what's going on mione me and harry are in the library talking and mione said "any away I am going with victor as he is coming to the party and you should be worried harry do you see the girl over there that's romaldie vane she is trying to smuggle a love postion on you" I got angry they saw my hair turned to red seeing this harry had his hand on my waist and gave a squeeze I turned my hair colour back to normal and mione said " hey she is only intrest in you because she thinks you are the chosen one"
" But I am the chosen one"
Mione just hit him with the parchment as me I hit him with stinging hex " oh sorry I am going to take someone cool"
" What you are not going together "
" Well we thought I could get Susan as harry get luna so we all can be together there well not Ron as you now how akward had it became "
They nodded and carried with the day.
The day of Christmas party
I got ready and I am wearing this