A fourth champion

Sahithi pov:
I am very late to charms class because I went to get books from the library with out looking I walked into someone resulting to both of us to fall down, it's the student from the durmstrang, I said " I am so sorry I was in a hurry I didn't see you coming this way" he just smiled" no harm done" " what's your name" " I am sahithi willson you are"
" Nicola  vassil" he bows and I curtsied to him as a traditional greating and he asked where I was going , I just told him I am going to charms class and he asked" may I escort you to your class" I just politely declined but he insisted it so I just sighed and went with it .
3 Rd pov :
Harry , ron, mione and jas are waiting for sahithi as she is never this late to class and mione  said  " where is she ? I really want to get to charms class-" jas said " mione, calm down. It'll do you  some good to actually be late to something  for once, it's not going to kill you."
Ron said " yeah jas is right, beside , sahithi is right over- wait, who's that?"
Harry said " yeah who is that?" Glaring at the drumstrang student who is coming with sahithi smiling , seeing Harry's expression ron,jas , mione share a look and stiffle a laugh, sahithi seeing her friends she introduced them to him " hey guys this is Nikola , Nikola this are my friends harry, Hermione,ron and jasmine" they all greated him politely well harry stifflely and he said " wonderful to meet you all , I just came to escort miss. Sahithi here, I will see you later miss sahithi"
She just smiled politely as he went , mione and jas came to asked her what was that about she  just said what happened to them and went to class
Back to boys harry is glaring  at the direction Nicola went ron saw this and smirking and asked
" You okay mate?"
" I don't like those durmstrang students , they are nothing but trouble.... Their dark arts teaching"
" Right.....the dark arts teaching, so it has nothing to do with the guy Nicola guy flirting with sahithi, right"
Harry Snape his neck to ron and rolls his eyes went to the same direction the girls went to the class with a scowl on his face and said" piss off ron" ron just laughed and filled him.
Then that evening, the click Bell tolls set in the dark of night as the students are all gathered in great hall, chattering.
Headmaster said "sit down please, now the movement you'll been waiting for : the champion selection." As the golden group is seated like this Fred and George on the bottom line , sahithi and harry are on the upper line between jas and mione on both sides of them , Neville and ron are sitting on jas other side while,ved is sitting in his table today because of his friends, back to selections, Dumbledore dims the lights, the fires reducing to small flames. Dumbledore touches the goblet

, stepping back as the blue flame turn into red , a piece of parchment is expled into Dumbledore hands,";the drumstrang champion is victor krum"He just walked to Dumbledore shaking his hands before directing him to elsewhere, the flame turns red o...

He just walked to Dumbledore shaking his hands before directing him to elsewhere, the flame turns red once more, expelling a second name," the champion of beauxbatons is fleur delacour." Sahithi, mione and jas are the one's who cheered loudly and she was sent to the same way and another name had came," the Hogwarts champion is Cedric diggory!"

" Sahithi, mione and jas are the one's who cheered loudly and she was sent to the same way and another name had came," the Hogwarts champion is Cedric diggory!"

Everyone one started cheering especially the golden girls firm the golden group being the soul brother he just waved at them and went to the same direction.
" Excellent! We now have our three champions , but in the end,only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory....the Triwizard cup!"

The glorious trophy is revealed, sparkling as the students cheer, Snape look puzzled, staring in the direction of the goblet, stepping forward as the flames act up

Everyone looks back at it, Dumbledore walking towards it, the flames turn red again, another parchment is expled
" Harry Potter"
" Harry Potter?"
Everyone turns to harry who sits back down stunned his eyes are wide, students whisper as hagrid is shown shaking his head
" No no no"
" HARRY POTTER"
Harry looks blank in shock and disbelief, mione pushing him forward , jas ,sahithi and devil twins are shaking their head in fright and suprise.ron is glaring at him.
As harry took parchment from Dumbledore ,and continued walking and students are glaring at him
" he's a cheat"
" He's not even 17 yet!"
Harry thought he had enough and wipped his wand and said " I HARRY JAMES POTTER swear on my life and magic I did not enter my name or asked any one to enter my name to tri wizard tournament so mo be it"  a golden dazed  formed around him and students, Teachers are shocked seeing him doing that and he is still alive , harry  wiped his wand and said " EXPECTO PATRONUM"  all the he students gasped at the silver stag that came out of  and run around and stood infront of sahithi only for her to pat it's head and all heard her saying" good to see you again prongs" and harry went to the same place where the other champions went and when they saw them he said what happened but they have a positive response and Cedric hugged him and said he will support him no matter what same thing is said by victor and fluer as they are his soul siblings, all the teachers coming in to room Dumbledore asked"harry! Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?!
" No sir"
" Did you ask any one of the older students to do it for you?"
" No sir"
" Are you absolutely sure"
" Yes sir"
" Of course he is lying"
" The hell he is the oath he done had proved he did not enter and goblet of fire is powerful magical object only a strong confundus charm could have hoodwinked, but that is beyond a talent of 4 th year."
" You seem to have given this a fir bit of thought, mad eye"
" It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, karkroff, perhaps you remember."
" This doesn't help alastor! Leave this to you, Barty"
" The rules are absolute, the goby of fire constitute a binding magical contract, mr.potter had no choice but he a champion tonight"
After that Cedric took harry and left him near the griffindor tower and went to his , when harry entered the comman room only sahithi is seen when she see harry she ran to him hugged him tightly and said " I know you didn't put your name in the goblet I believe you" harry is relieved that sahithi is actually believe him she kissed him on the cheek and she went to her room to sleep and harry went to see Ron is waiting for him and he said"how did you do it? Never mind . Doesn't matter,might have let your best friend know, though"
"Let you know what?"
" You know bloody well what."
" I didn't ask for this to happen ,Ron. Okay? You're just being stupid."
" Yeah, that's me Ron Weasley, harry Potters stupid friend"
" I didn't put my name in that cup. I don't want eternal glory . I just wanna be... Look I don't know what happened tonight, and I don't know why. It just did okay?"
Ron just turn away , hary just scoffs and gets in to his bed and Ron  said " piss off"