The voice you hear

Ryan waved to everyone who was leaving. As he watched as Victor closed the door he thought he heard a voice from his room, he tilted his head as he went to his room. As he made his way toward his door the voice got louder and louder, it sounded like, "Melrose?" He opened his door, there was no one. What..? He then heard Melrose's voice in the living room, he quickly went there and again saw no one except Jack who was doing the dishes. "What the fuck?" He breathed. He looked to Jack, he really hoped he wasn't the only one hearing their voice.

Jack looked up from the sink at Ryan. “Everything alright, Ry?”

Ryan sucked in a sharp breath as he heard Melrose's voice again, "D..Do you hear that?" He asked as he looked toward the bathroom.

Jack turned his head, listening closely. He blinked a few times. His eyes met Ryan’s confusedly. “…Hear what…?”

Ryan looked at Jack as he heard Melrose in the hall, "That. You don't hear Melrose's voice?" He asked as he turned his attention to the hallway. Is he..going crazy?

Jack listened closely again. There was only the sound of Shay yawning quietly by the couch. He shook his head.

“Ry…Mel and Vic just went home. No one’s here but us…” He looked at Ryan with concern. “Are you…feeling okay?”

Ryan blinked, "..I..I don't know.." He could hear the voice again, it sounded like it was taunting him, as he sat down on the couch. He thought he was doing better...

Jack set the plate he was washing down in the sink and dried his hands before joining Ryan on the couch. “Is it the visions again?”

Ryan shook his head, "I.. It's not the visions... it's a voice..just a voice that sounds like Melrose.." His voice cracked. "What..what is going on..." He put his head in his hands.

Jack sighed. He didn’t know what to say to comfort him. He didn’t hear what he was hearing. To him, it was just…silence.

Ryan took off his glasses and rubbed his face, the voice didn't stop..it won't stop. The voice started to sound almost..glitch like? He put his hands over his ears, "Shut...up.."

Jack looked at him nervously. “Ryan? What’s going on?” He was getting more and more worried by the second.

Ryan could still hear it...why can he still hear it? He put his hands down from his ears after he couldn't hear the voice for a couple moments, "I..It's gone.." His voice sounded relieved. That didn't last long, "Ryan..come here." He heard. His body started to move on its own as he started to move toward Jack's room almost robotic like, his face void of emotion. What the fuck is going on..

Jack watched Ryan, his brother’s entire body void of…everything. He was scared. Ryan was not okay, he didn’t know what was happening but it wasn’t good.

“Ryan?” He called.

There was no response. He took a shaky breath.

Ryan wanted to scream but he couldn't, he could only make his way toward Jack's room. He opened the door, what he saw was..glitches of a body. He walked in, fuck.

“Ryan? Don’t be afraid…come here.”
The voice sounded almost…soothing. Like it was genuinely trying to comfort him. But it wasn’t Melrose…it most definitely wasn’t Melrose…

Ryan walked more into the room, he felt..comforted? The control left his body but he didn't move to leave, he wanted to stay in here. "Hello..?"

The shape in the corner was pleased with this decision.

“Hello, Ryan. I’m glad you decided to stay here…We’re going to have some fun…”

The door behind Ryan slammed shut and locked itself, as if a strong wind pushed it shut. The pixelated shape slowly formed into a more complete, nearly flesh-like form. It was a familiar…and horrific face. He smiled and waved at Ryan.