Please stay (part 1)

“Oh, look who decided to turn up to the party!” Eighty sassed with a glare.

Data rolled his eyes. “Don’t be ridiculous. This is my home, you’re the one intruding. What do you want?”

Ryan glared at Data, "What do we want!? You know why we are here."

"Where's Fifty?" Adams voice held a little bit of a venomous tone.

Data tsked as he sat down on a barstool by the kitchen. He looked down at his nails nonchalantly. “…And why do you think I’d tell you that?”

“Because if you don’t, we’ll fuck you up,” Finley hissed.

“Wow,” Data droned. “Death threats. Very original.”

Melrose put a hand on Finleys shoulder and squeezed it a little as he looked at Data, "There's nine of us and one of you."

Risk nodded, "Yeah...and I'm wanting some revenge for killing me, so..." He waved his hand a little through the air.

Data glared up and down the line, his eyes settling on Melrose. “…Are you sure there aren’t ten of you?”

Eighty squinted as he turned and started counting everyone on their side. Then, he counted again. He stomped his foot angrily. “Son of a bitch…”

“Point being,” Data continued, “if you can’t even keep track of your own people…” He raised his eyebrows, “…how do you expect me to view you as a threat?”

Melrose opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He looked down...how could he make such a stupid mistake?

Lucas glared at Data, "It's still ten against one." He wanted to punch this fucker.

Data turned nonchalantly toward Lucas. “Ten of you, sure. But…friend, do you even realize what you’re up against?”

DT’s mind went to flashbacks. He vividly remembered having to watch Data hurt Risk. He remembered…having to watch his brother die. And not just his brother; others, too.

But that was before. Who knew what Data was capable of now.

Ryan took a deep breath to try and calm himself down, "Just.. tell us where Fifty is Data.." He started to pick at his arms. He knew what Data was capable of..

Lucas narrowed his eyes, "I do.. We are up against a coward who relies on a button." He probably should not have said that..

Data locked eyes with Lucas. A coward…? He approached Lucas slowly. He would make sure he knew not to say things like that again.

“Could a coward do this?” Data quipped.

With no hesitation, Data gripped Lucas’s throat and held him against the wall. A tiny smirk began to spread across Data’s face.

Victor was horrified. He reached to his side to get his revolver, but there was only an empty space where the holster would be. God damn it! He could feel his own breath becoming shallower as he started to panic.

Lucas put his hands on Datas arm that gripped his throat. He quickly glanced at everyone then toward the door, hoping they get the hint. He moved his attention back to Data, rolling his eyes. "S..seen..it before..in m..movies.." He managed to get out in a rough voice.

Ryan's eyes widened, oh.. He started to quietly make his way toward the basement door, trying to get everyone to follow. Thank you Lucas..

Victor stood firm, staring at Lucas. He glanced at the door, then back. He shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "I...I can't..."

DT started to jog toward the door, then noticed Victor. He stopped and placed a hand on his shoulder.