Chapter 5 (Amy) (Edited)

*****Edite by krisgee*****

2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5 (Amy)

            I walked back into the school with him following closely behind me.  I looked at my watch and realized that we had spent most of the day outside.  Perfect, the last class of the day had just started. 

            My Mr. Hunky Brown Eyed stranger had said his name was Steven.  I was still inclined to call him Mr. Hunky Brown Eyes; it suited him so much better.  I snuck a quick glance back over my shoulder to see him watching me intensely.  I smiled at him and felt him pull me back against his broad, hard chest. 

            His arms wrapped around me and I could still feel my skin tingling all over from his touch.  Some girls craved chocolate others liked jewelry but I craved his touch.  There was nothing in this world that could ever compare to how his fur felt against mine when he marked me with his scent.  It felt so good when his body was against mine.  Instinctively I pressed against his back and nudged my head against his neck.  His chuckle came from above me and I felt it warm me deep down in my belly.

            “Princess, if you don’t stop that we will never get back to class,” he replied huskily.

            I sighed and turned around in his arms.  His lips lowered to mine and he brushed a gentle kiss against my lips.  I felt him mentally push into my mind. 

            “Take care Princess, don’t let that brother of yours give you a hard time.”

            I had seen the sincerity on his face and nodded in my head.  “I won‘t,” I mentally pushed back to him.

            Regrettably he loosened his arms and I stepped away from the comfort of his body.  I heard his sigh and immediately felt bereft from the loss of his touch.  His chocolate brown eyed stare seared me deep to my soul.  After a few moments he nodded his head in the direction down the hall.

            “Go on Princess; get to class before you get in more trouble.  You’ll see me later.  That’s a fact that I can definitely promise you.”

            I smiled up at him before turning on my heel to head to English class.  I was no more than two steps away when I felt a smack on my butt.  I froze and turned back to see a smirking Steven.

            “I warned you Princess,” was all that he said before he abruptly turned and headed down the hall in the opposite direction. 

            Damn that boy.  In all of six hours he had managed to turn my whole world upside down.  I woke up this morning ready for my senior year and looking forward to graduation.  Now half way through my first day I found out I had a mate.  I ran my hand through my hair absorbing all of the facts.  Wow, a mate.  Mom was going to have a cow right after Zach finished having his little conniption fit. 

            I shook my head as I opened the door to the classroom and walked in.  Ms. Myers was standing at the front of the room and gave me a questioning look. 

            “Um, I had some trouble with my locker,” I tried to explain as the reason for my tardiness.

            She looked down at me through her glasses that were just barely balancing on the tip of her nose.

            “Well, Ms. Martin.  I will let it go this time, but see that it doesn’t happen again or there will be consequences to pay.”