Chapter 20 (Steven) (Edited)

*****Edited by krisgee*****

 2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 20 (Steven)

            I could sense the room brighten through my closed eyelids as the sun started to come up.  I smiled recalling the memories of last night.  Mine, I thought to myself.  She is invariably all mine.  I heard her breathing change and knew the moment that she was awakening.

            “Good morning, Princess,” I called out from behind and gave her a little extra squeeze.

            “Good morning,” she responded and pulled my hand to her mouth placing a kiss on my knuckles. That one little kiss sent shudders trembling through my body.  We sat there in companionable silence for several minutes when she suddenly sat up taking the sheet with her covering her breasts.

            “Oh shit,” she mumbled and I looked at her questioningly.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked pulling up on my elbows so that I could see her better.  I was now concerned by the worried look etched on her face.

            “I’m going to go into heat,” she said with a tone of panic inflected in her voice.  “I’m going to go in heat and my father and my brother and every other wolf in the vicinity is going to know.”

            “Oh shit,” I said, mocking her words and slumping back against the pillow.  “I’m so freaking dead.”

            “You?” she shouted at me.  “You’re not the one that is going to crave that thing twenty four hours for seven days a week,” and waved her hand wildly at my groin area.  I couldn’t help but to laugh as her face blushed ruby red.

            “You seemed to enjoy my thing pretty well last night,” I replied teasingly.  She slapped at my arm while a small pout grew on her face.

            “You know what I mean,” she murmured.  “I am sentenced to a week of being able to think of nothing but sex, unless you get me pregnant and I’m telling you now that we are not getting pregnant any time soon buddy so you better invest in an economy size box of condoms.”

            Pulling her back in my arms I found my mark and gave it a tentative lick.  Her body shivered in my arms and I sighed in satisfaction.

            “I fail to see the issue here and you still have twenty four hours, give or take an hour, before the heat even starts,” I said offhandedly.  I heard her dainty snort and it was one of the sexiest snorts I had ever heard. 

            “You wouldn’t, you’re a guy,” she replied.  I took her hand and placed it at my enlarged groin area.

            “Yep, last time I checked I was most definitely a guy.”  Her heady laughter rang out in the room as she turned and face me.

            “You are incorrigible,” she said wrapping her arms around my neck.  I leaned in to her and placed a delicate kiss on her lips.

            “Mine” I whispered.  She kissed me back so sweetly.

            “Yours,” she whispered back.

            We laid there tangled in each others arms for about another hour.  I hated what we were going to have to face today, but the fact was it needed to be done.  We needed a lot of answers and the only way to do that was to bring everyone together.