Chapter 19 (Amy) (Edited)

A/N***** There is a Rated "R" Version of this chapter in a separate book if anyone is interested********

 *****Edited by krisgee*****

 2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 19 (Amy)

            All too slowly consciousness came back to me.  I felt so warm being wrapped in familiar arms.  I inhaled the scent that I have become so accustomed to and sighed in blessed contentment.  Mate.  That one single word called out to me.  We were skin to skin and my wolf called out to his wolf.  Mate, she said again.

            In a rush and totally uninvited all the memories of the night came crashing back to me.  Zach holding my Mr. Hunky Chocolate Brown Eyes by his throat, watching him struggle for breath ripped into my heart.  My wolf bursting out of her skin to protect what belonged to her.  The blood lust.  Oh God, that was the worst part.  How could Zach have been so thoughtless?  He was my twin brother. 

            Mate, my wolf whispered to me.  She was urging me to bind myself to our fated partner.  Again, I inhaled his scent as it surrounded me and certain parts of my body began to stir to life.  Mate, she whispered once again.

            “Stevie,” I called out not knowing if he was awake or sleeping.

            “Yes Princess,” his husky voice answered. 

            I paused for a moment thinking of how exactly I wanted to broach this intimate subject. 

            Deciding to go with simple I said in the most enticing voice I could muster, “Mate me.”

            I felt his body automatically tense and I turned in his arms.  Facing each other I could see the lust swirling in his eyes as he battled with my words and what he thought would be the honorable thing to do.  I gave him a quiet laugh as I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I want you to claim me.”  He groaned, and instantly I thought he was going to deny me.

            “Princess, I would love more than anything to do that but what about your parents?”  On a sigh, I frowned.  I offer him my body and he is seriously asking me about my parents.  Determined to have my man claim me, parents be damned, I lifted my chin and squared my shoulders.

            “I don’t care about my parents, I don’t care about Zach, I only care about us.  I thought I lost you tonight,” I said and I could feel the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.  On a mere whisper I repeated my desperate request, “Claim me”.

            Sealing my intentions I placed a kiss on his bare chest and heard his hiss of pleasure.  That was the instant when I knew he caved.  He was going to give me what I wanted, what he wanted, what our wolves wanted.  He was going to claim me.

            His mouth came crashing down to mine and all of the earlier tenderness in his kisses was gone.  His kiss was now raw, needy and wild.  His tongue delved into my mouth and took complete control of our little intimate dance.  I was merely happy to savor the new feelings blooming in parts of my body that I had never felt before.  I was appeased to just let him lead me to the point of no return. 

            His hands seemed to be everywhere all at once.   They caressed my back, rubbed up my arms and rested on my shoulders while his mouth took its fill.  Minutes passed while we kissed and tasted each other’s desire.  His hands found their way to frame my face and he pulled back a bit so that he could look at me directly into my eyes.