Chapter 24 (Steven) (Edited)

*****Edited by krisgee*****

 2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 24 (Steven)

            Fully dressed, I watched my mate as she pulled her hair up in a pony tail.  She was simply amazing.  I loved everything about her; the way she spoke, the way she looked at me with that special glint in her eyes, and especially when she walked and added that seductive sway of her ass.  That ass gets me every single time.

            “What?” she questioned while looking at me through the reflection in the mirror.  Her eyes sparkled a brilliant blue and her lips curled into a smile, brightening her face.

            “Just admiring the view, and may I comment on what a beautiful view it is?” I answered as I lifted from my position against the wall and stalked towards her.  She stood and then I reached her and wrapped her in my arms. 

            “Beautiful, huh?” she said with a hint of laughter in her voice.

            Bending down I pressed a kiss on the top of her head.  “Yeah, the most beautiful girl in the world,” I replied while holding her against me.

            “Well, you’re not too bad yourself Mr. Hunky Chocolate Brown Eyes.”

            I lifted my head away from her and titled her chin up so that she was forced to look at me.  “Not bad?  Is that all?” I asked incredulously.

            “That’s all,” she answered simply but I could see the smile on her face.  My eyes dropped to her luscious lips and I couldn’t resist.  I swooped in and stole a kiss from those delectable lips of hers.

            All at once the fires burned raging hot between us.  I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she responded by firmly pressing her body against mine.  I growled low and let my hands slide down her back so they cupped that perfect ass of hers.  Now that is what I call a proper kiss.

            A loud knock came from the door and I groaned in annoyance.  Lifting my head from the sweet temptations of her mouth I glanced at the closed door.  Suddenly my head was pulled back down again and her mouth took control.  She started to grind her body against my groin and it took every ounce of strength that I could muster to release her.

            “Amy, are you okay in there?” Tabby called out from the other side of the door.

             “Princess,” I warned while panting heavily.  I am just a guy after all.  When your mate rubs against you in the manner that she was it would take a saint to turn that down and I am definitely no saint.  The heat was making her restless, but it had only been four hours since I had last taken care of her needs.  She should be good for another four hours or so.

            I walked over to the door and opened it wide before I ended up throwing her to the floor and taking her like the very animal that is inside of me. 

            “Tabby,” I said as she stood in the doorway and glanced back and forth between us. 

            “Am I interrupting something?” she asked.

            I replied with a polite “no” while my mate barked out a harsh “yes.”

            I turned to look at her and couldn’t help but smile.  Her clothing was disorderly and her hair was rumpled.  Her lips were swollen from my kisses and she stuck them out in a pout that was so adorable, it made me want to kiss it off her pretty little face.  You only had to take one look at her to know exactly what we had been up to.