Where It All Began

Warning: This Chapter is filled with gore for the effect of the reader's pain. So if you are not in any condition to read such gore please skip this chapter.

Y/N POV

I remember vividly, how those enforcers killed my mother in front of my eyes. How they beat my father with their batons. I remember it all.

But I also remember how strong my hate for the enforcers made me, how strong the anger made me. My body moved on its own, knowing what I wanted, it knew I wanted these enforcers dead, all of them.

I grabbed the nearby piece of metal with a sharp end, my legs moved me at speeds I didn't know I could move at, my scream sounded so full of hate and anger but there was pain, anguish, sadness for the loss of loved ones, I drove the sharp metal into the crook of the enforcer's neck, hearing him trying to speak only for it to come out as a gurgle.

I don't how many I killed in my fit of rage, I only saw that my body leaked of the blood from the enforcers, it was like taking a shower with blood, some of it was dry mostly around my face but my knuckles dripped like a faucet from the amounts of enforcers' faces I bashed into the ground.

I walked through the smokey bridge, my thirst for revenge still not satisfied, suddenly my knees gave in, making me fall on it, the last happy memory with my parents flying through my head, allowing me to take a deep breath before letting out a pained scream, tears staining my already bloodstained cheeks.

Hearing the sounds of grunts and someone dragging their feet made me stand up and glare at the smoke that filled the air, a silhouette stood there moving an unsteady breathing noise filled the area, a strained noise escaped the person's lips before he walked through the smoke confirming to be an enforcer, he took out his baton despite being injured, I could feel his smirk behind his mask, returning my anger. I readied my fist ready to fight another one of these bastards.

But then I realized he wasn't staring at me, he was staring off somewhere else, he was standing at 2 little girls hugging each other, the older one had red hair while the younger one had blue hair, she was hiding behind the red-haired girl's back for safety, the red-haired girl standing reader in case the enforcer anything.

"Stay away from us!" Red screamed, her stare turning into a glare but it did not affect the enforcer. He only advanced getting closer to the girls.

I ran in from behind him, ramming him to the ground, I tore off his mask with struggle and continued to punch his face till he was unconscious. I look at the girls both horrified and in awe.

"W-who are you?" The redhead asks.

"Y/N" I replied my voice full of malice scaring the girls before I shook my head and spoke in a softer tone "And yours?"

"I'm Violet but Call me Vi, this is Powder, my sister," Vi answered, her sister hiding behind her back.

As I turned around to leave, heading further of the bridge, I heard crunching noises, it confirmed the girls were following me. I could only sigh and walk.

The blue-haired girl started singing as she closed her eyes after seeing piles of bodies.

Her singing brought a soothing effect over my body making it relax.

We continued walking until we heard the sound of metal clanging, Vi and Powder stopping behind me as we saw a big man pummel an enforcer with a look of hate. He turned around and was met with 3 kids,2 scared and one glaring at the enforcer he pummeled.

He walked over to us, he seemed to know us, taking a double look at my hateful face he knew what happened.

Violet began frantically looking around and turned to the giant man, he caught on to her hint and pointed to his left side showing what must've been the girls' parents as they both suddenly broke down.

I crouched down to the girls and hugged them understanding their pain.

The giant man dropped his iron gauntlets to the ground before picking up the girls and gestured for me to follow them. He led us away from the massacre that took place.

Turning my head to the awful sight, I saw the enforcers leave the scene...

But

One thought lingered in my mind...

"Those who are above me are gonna be nothing but gum underneath my shoe as I become strong"

Sorry for any mistakes that you might find but hope you enjoy the book nonetheless.