Welcome to the Playground

Y/n POV

Grunts could be heard as 4 children were climbing up a building and one was standing on the roof waiting. Among those 5 was me, who had already finished as I was dangling my feet from the edge as I patiently wait for the others.

I was used to climbing buildings and such because of the adventures I had after Vander took us in, I needed to survive, it was perhaps my human nature but I stole a lot of things from the people that currently lived in the topside.

Piltover

A place for the rich while we had the Lanes, the underground.

It was long till someone reached the top and it was Vi, she was the oldest of all of us me being just a year younger.

Vi hunched over to catch her breath as she seemed tired from climbing.

"You good Red?" I asked a smirk clearly on my face.

"Yeah I'll be good, just a little workout," she waved it before taking a deep breath and seemingly looking fine "besides when did you get here?"

"A thief doesn't snitch on himself," I said grinning after seeing a blue bundle of hair. "Here Powder." I offered my hand. "Come take a look."

I pulled her up and walked ourselves towards Vi who was staring at the city of Piltover

"Woah" exclaimed the bundle of blue.

"It's nice to get above it all huh?" She asked as a plane flew over us as Powder looked at the air transport in awe.

"One day I'm gonna ride in one of those things." Powder claimed as she pointed her finger at it

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of them down." Mylo, the scrawny thin kid said, he gave off the impression of being a lazy guy which he is sometimes. Next to him was Claggor, who was the complete opposite of Mylo.

"Yeah if you could aim." I scoffed playfully following Vi after she shot down Mylo's hand that pointed like a gun towards the air transport.

"Vi, are you sure about this, if we get caught-" Claggor said, expressing his concern.

"We won't get caught," said the redhead confidently "besides we'll be in and out before anybody notices." She said before we stopped at some part of another roof, Vi looked down and gulped softly.

"Don't look down guys, it's quite the height," I smirked at the scared look on Mylo before he scoffed and turned away.

"Everyone just follows my lead." She said as I turned around heading a different way. "Y/n where you going?" Vi asked me

"Taking a faster route," I said with a salute and wink as I jumped from one edge to another, running along the blue roof, I jumped from the roof to a pole I frequently used to swing myself towards the desired destination. I landed just as I heard a grunt behind me to see Vi land"Looks like it's not as fast as you thought." She smirked making me scowl at the smug Vi.

Mylo toughened up and did exactly what Vi did and landed only for the roof to shake when Claggor landed with a pink cupcake in his mouth.

"Couldn't we have walked for this one?" Asked Mylo a dew seconds after.

"We gotta stay out of sight for this one," Vi answered making me raise my brow, I didn't know where we were robbing but I knew it was dangerous from those words alone.

We all looked up at the youngest member, she looked down and back at us with an evident look of fear on her face.

"I called it," Mylo said making me hit the back of his head. "This is on you and Vi." He told me

"Shut it," I said looking at Mylo and shifting my gaze towards Powder. "Powder look at me, what did Vi and I say?"

"That," she started, getting a look of determination "that I'm ready."

"That's right. So...." Vi answered edging her sister to do it. Powder slid down the roof stopping at the edge to swing herself towards the balcony and jump from there to our side. She made it but almost fell over before that could happen I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Thanks." She smiled brightly.

"I told you, you blue furball," I said with a smirk and patting her head, making the blueberry blush and Mylo grunt in disgust and scoff as we followed Vi to the house.

We were walking along the edge of the house when Claggor addressed his concerns. "What if Vander finds out we here?"

"Look around you, do you think anyone on the topside is getting hungry? Besides this is the exact kinda job Vander would've pulled when he was our age." Vi answered. "Look I'm going in, are you in?" She asked.

With a loud sigh, Claggor answered, "Vander is gonna kill us."

Satisfied with his answer, Vi swung down the ledge and onto the balcony underneath our feet.

We were waiting for her to give us the all-clear when we heard her scream softly but loud enough for only us to hear that the coast is clear. Mylo went down first with me following.

"Who locks their balcony?" Mylo asked stupidly.

"How can you get any stupider? We in the topside of course they gonna lock their balcony." I said stating the obvious. Mylo scoffed again before getting his lock picking tools out and working on it.

"You think you could open it?" Asked Vi.

"Since I'm the only one who can-" he didn't get time to finish as both I and Vi kicked the door open much to his displeasure. Claggor hits his head on the way in with Powder behind him.

"Animals." He said.

"Well, this guy is rich," I said looking at an awful lot of stuff around in one place. We searched around looking at the strange devices laying around. "Must be an inventor or something," I said looking at the writing on the board.

A/n

I'm gonna need to split up each episode into 2 - 3 parts seeing as it's way too many words in one episode.

Too many words a chapter bores readers anyway.