Violence Is A Part Of Life

"So when did you find out?" Vi asked (Y/n) as they were on their way to where Caitlyn is being holded.

"When Vander died." (Y/n) answered making Vi realized that he was gone before the incident, Claggor did tell them he was in the topside for something. 

"That's why you were in the topside." She said as she clicked her fingers. 

"Yeah, the inventor who's workshop we broke into was Jayce Tali or rather today as The Man of Progress. "

The three stopped at the circular door with (Y/n) and Vi leaning against a wall, the both of them could hear Caitlyn heavy breathing coming from inside. Just then her chains was removed along with the sack on her head. A boy held up a bowl of water for Caitlyn to drink to which she smacked away towards the door wjere she saw Ekko.

"What have you done with Vi and (Y/n)?" Caitlyn asked as she send her glare towards Ekko, who then motioned with his head for the younger firelight to leave. "Listen, let her go. I brought them here, it's me you want."

"Well who would have thought? My hero." (Y/n) said in a mocking voice as he and Vi showed themselves both with smirks on their faces.

"You're...But I thought you...I thought they were hurting you!" Caitlyn yelled at the two.

"Well aren't you a Cupcake?" (Y/n) smirked again as Vi snickered.

"You're right, she's like a Cupcake." Vi said tilting her head towards Caitlyn who pouted and looked annoyed at the two.

"These two tells me I can trust you. You get a pass back topside, that's it." Ekko tells her.

He let's Caitlyn go and shows her the hideout to which she also was in amazement of. She couldn't believe she's actually seeing a real tree. Her mother kept her so far from the real world she never saw a tree, nevermind one as big as this.

"It's beautiful." Caitlyn complimented the place.

"If your people had your way, it'd be rubble and ash." Ekko explained it to Caitlyn, who just like (Y/n) before, felt a bit guilty, she was living in ignorance to this, the Undercity's problems.

"It's a misunderstanding. She tried to argue. "They think you work for Silco."

"Your people use to hunt us like goddamn animals even now it's all still the same. Your oh so great Sheriff Marcus is paid to do it by Silco." (Y/n) contended against Caitlyn.

"That's not possible. You're wrong." Caitlyn said, her glare staring into his eye trying to burn him or something.

"Wrong? Ha! Have you forgotten sweetheart? I sat close to that man for years to make sure no harm comes to Powder, so say that one more time then we see who has the last laugh."

"(Y/n), she believes what she's saying, okay? She's not your enemy." Vi said pushing (Y/n) away from Caitlyn.

"You know what your problem is Vi? You walked out on us when we begged you to stay, to not leave. Powder believes you don't love her anymore, so if anything you being here with an Enforcer of all things makes it harder for her!" He said now getting close to Vi who looked shock at his outburst. "Who took her side when she needed it the most? Huh! You didn't wake up to calm her down when ever she had nightmares or that mental breakdowns, you saw it yourself, she had mental meltdowns because she believes it was all...her...fault just like her sister said it was." (Y/n) said as he poked his finger at her chest at every word.

"(Y/n)-you can't do th--"

"Yes I can." He said and backed off  "besides she's only here for that stupid gemstone me and Jinx stole during our attack."