Happy Progress Day

Y/n POV

"Oi, don't you think you overdoing it a little bit? Why the hell did you even bring that swing down here?" I asked the girl currently painting words underneath a swing before she moved and painted a familiar face onto a trap door.

"Of course not boo, it's our tradition so we gotta keep it up." She answered stepping into the light showing her pale face and long blue hair.

"Do whatever you want Jinxy." I said laying down on a crate and waiting for the crazy blue doof to finish with 'our' tradition. "You do realize this isn't our ship right?" I ask and turned my head to see her freeze.

"Wha? You telling me the entire time I was busy doing our trad-" she didn't get a chance to finish as I put my hands on her mouth indicating she should listen, I heard small explosions and felt a few vibrations. Over the time of us working for Silco I learned to control my magic but it stopped growing when I turned 15.

"Shut the lights and get ready, we gonna need to jinx so people," I said with a smirk as Jinx's face did the same. She did as I said and waited for someone to come in and trip the tripwire she placed.

We both waited in the dark, she stood nearby the swing and near the trap door. The trap door entered and weird people enter upon seeing the hoverboard I knew who it was, The Firelights. The two continue to walk tripping the wire Jinx placed to shut the trap door.

Bingo.

I carefully made my way towards Jinx at a high speed so that they could hear me but not see me.

"Got any more of those bombs?" I asked, Jinx immediately dropped 3 into my hands. "Let's go Jinxy," I said closing my eyes, I could see the heatwaves of the people, after seeing the BOOM painted underneath the swing, I and Jinx moved at high speeds placing the smoke bomb that was quite lethal onto our victims and waiting for them to explode but that didn't take long as it instantly exploded. I placed an invisible barrier around me and Jinx to protect ourselves.

We exited the trap door to see the top filled with purple smoke and Jinx innocently revealing herself before she took hold of 2 bombs and threw them into 2 other firelights.

I just killed and threw firelights off the ship whenever they dared to get close to Jinx until one word made me stop and turn towards Jinx.

"Vi?" I looked out to see a girl with pink hair who looked exactly like Vi but her facial features were rougher.

"Jinxy snaps out of it," I said softly as I closed the distance between us, the firelight girl dropped a flare resulting in a purplish pink fire. Jinx let the girl go only to shoot her. I stared at Jinx and couldn't tear my eyes away from the pose she unintentionally struck "looking good blue." I said in a mutter but she heard me anyways as she quickly changed her poss with her pale cheeks getting red.

The leader growl at both of us, he checked a time before letting out a frustrated growl and running towards us.

"Happy Jinx Day bitch." I said firing a similar minigun like that of pow-pow at the leader only missing him. "Well shit."

"You were supposed to guard the cargo." I heard Sevika growl at Jinx only resulting in Jinx chuckling in amusement.

"Think about your next action more carefully," I said appearing behind Jinx over towering the two women. "You had something else you wanted to do?.... Sevika?" I asked lowering my tone to let her know her life depends on her next words. She shook her head know making Jinx chuckle again before scowling at the big woman. I slapped her head and scolded her for taunting her anyway.

________

I watched from behind the bar as Sevika entered the new 'The Last Drop' which was modified by Silco, I quickly poured someone a drink before following the woman upstairs, I watched as she entered Silco's office and I leaned against the door frame letting my magic help me listen through the door.

"She fired on us." Was the first thing to leave Sevika's mouth.

"There are always mishaps in battle," Silco said afterward, obviously not in the mood for her complaining. "The Firelights were her target and many of them are dead."

"Yeah thanks to Y/n, besides it wasn't a mishap, she froze up and lost her shit." She complained further "I could've handled those brats." She clicked her tongue and took a sip from the drink she stole. "She's becoming a problem and we all know it."

"We? Who's we? I expected better from you than excuses." Silco asked "it was your job to make sure things went smoothly. You failed. Don't disappoint me again." Silco finished.

The door opens revealing an annoyed Sevika.

"You didn't take my advice," I said startling her as I glared at her. "Who's we Sevika?".

"That's none of your business." She said and pushed past me. She suddenly froze and turned towards me, a look of fear on her face.

"If you're not gonna talk, let's make you talk, sound good?" I forced her head to nod yea much to her displeasure. With one snap of my finger, she told me that the goonies were starting to think that Jinx is a problem herself included.

_________

"Jinx!" I yelled out to the girl talking to herself, some stuff about Silco thinking she's weak and the Vi lookalike.

Like every other time, I hugged her from behind as she layed on the ground and scratched the roots of her long braided hair.

"Take a deep breath blue, say wanna Jinx an event currently being held in Piltover?" I asked smirking, if there was one thing that also made her feel better was when I phrased things like that.

"Yes, yes, yes this is perfect for me to show him." She said as she chuckled evilly