The Monster You Created

"Hey, how are you feeling?" (Y/n) asked the waking Jinx who now looked more clean, her face looked as clean and beautiful as before the bridge. She also wore the shirt he gave out for her to wear while he fixed her combat out and clean it.

"Powerful," she said as she clenched her fist, "I feel like I can kill the topside with jjst the click of my fingers." 

"Ahh, you can." He said with a chuckle. "But if you use my magic you will die, your body isn't made to use it, just hold it." He explained sadly. "But you sre stronger and faster than you were before, you could tell couldn't you? You hear almost everything, the buzzing of the firelight bug outside, the fight at the Last Drop."

"Yeah, it's like my senses just upgraded." She chuckled. "So where's she?" She asked as her tone suddenly went seriously but there was still a playful tone behind it.

"Oh don't your worry about it, sweetheart," he kissed her forehead, "you'll know in a second." He said and saw her eyes widening.

"That's so cooool!" Jinx hollered out. 

"We need a family reunion, what do you say?" He chuckled as he saw the gears turn in Jinx's head before she suddenly over came with excitement.

"Oh, already invited the others, we have a quest here already,  just need Silco and Vi." Jinx said pretending to think about with a snicker in her sentences.

"I'll take care of Vi, can you do Silco?" He asked his girlfriend who nodded. "Well your outfit is on the kitchen counter along with some food. I'm off, ciao." He greeted and left Jinx to enjoy her breakfast while he invites a certain red hed for dinner.

"Now if I was a hot headed red head looking for a fight where would I be?" He muttered to himself as he walked in a random direction, "I would go to the bar but that's too many people unless my ass is so cocky I clesn the bar out like Sevika." He muttered further. "I mean Sevika and Vi seem to have a beautiful rivalry going?"

He soon changed his direction going for the Last Drop when he arrived he stepped over the dead bodies of the guards, the smell of their shimmer activating (Y/n)'s purple eyes. He looked towards the bar door and saw flashes of purpleish pink and blue lights flashing each their own with a clank. He entered the building and sat near a open seat that wasn't damaged yet, he watched as Vi growl as she downed a random drink on the table.

Upon seeing Vi, his playful expression changed into a glare, his eyes glowing and indicating that Jinx was seeing what he was. 

Vi throws the glass towards Sevika who grumbled as she tried to stand up. Vi slammed her fist together screaming as she lifted the pool table into air and slammed it with a fist perfectly timed to hit Sevika.

 Vi carelessly ran towards Sevika thinking that trick gave her an advantage somehow but instead had to dodge a close call when a sharp pink glowing object almost touched her nose.

She dodged the sword as it swished around, cutting the table with little effort. Vi gasped and jumped back when she realized just how strong that sword his, it was all made worse, when Sevika sliced at Vi who blocked it with her gauntlets but the wall behind her wasn't so lucky.

Sevika kept sending slices but none touched Vi, she slmmed her sword into hoping to break it but that did nothing, but the shimmer sword touched Vi's shoulder, making her shout in pain to receive a right hook into the face.

She tried to punch back with her right but missed and Sevika used this opportunity to weaken the girl. She grabbed the gauntlets and changed the direction of her sword to come out vertical, breaking the heavy gauntlets in the process, using that as a chance she kneed the dropped girl in the face before punching her back making her fly towards the bar.