The Boy Savior

"I knew it was a mistake trusting you." Caitlyn said to Vi, grunting as she tried free herself from the robes behind her back with a sack on her head. Vi was tied just the same and laid against the same pole. While (Y/n) on the other hand was tied with change.

"You've been a real picnic yourself." Vi saod arguing back with the girl enforcer.

"I'm not the one who walked us into, not one, but two of Silco's traps." Caitlyn continued to struggle as she tried to untie herself.

"This isn't Silco, it's someone else." Vi answered just chilling against the pole, she could tell her ropes was amateurishly tied.

"How do you know?" Caitlyn asked and stopped struggling at this point.

"Cause you'd be dead already, and for the love of Jinxes would you keep your couple argument quiet?" (Y/n) decided to express his frustration with the two, "You, Enforcer girl!--"

"It's Caitlyn."

"Don't care, keep your sexual frustration to yourself, and Vi shut the fuck up." He groaned out. "You guys are fine, me on the other hand am tied with chains."

"Oh very nice." Caitlyn sarcastically said. "When were you planning to tell me that your lunatic sister and this guy works for him?"

"Just as soon as you came clean about what the hell you're really doing down here." Vi argued back making (Y/n) even more frustrated since he did tell them to stop but they weren't stopping.

"Oh kill me." He rolled his eyes and tried to block out their arguing but even that didn't help.

"I told you the truth."

"Bullshit." Vi scoffed. "What was that glowing stone?"

"Wait you really don't know what that stone is?" (Y/n) asked wide eyed that he and Jinx may or may not have misunderstood Vi's intentions.

"No." She answered making Caitlyn sigh as she realized Vi knows what she's really after. "That's what I thought."

The metal creaks as the door to the dark room was opened with the firelights stepping inside.

"What's going on?" Caitlyn grunts

"Hey, stop! Get your hands off of me!" Vi yelled, kicking her feet at the people but that did nothing useful.

"Okay, jeez be gentle." (Y/n) said as he felt them rough grabbing his with the chains.

"Leave them alone!" Caitlyn scream

"Let me go!" 

"Vi? (Y/n)?" Caitlyn asked as it got quiet after the door bangs shut.

(Y/n) and Vi was sit down and the sacks removed from their head to see a beastfolk who growled at them and moved aside so that they could see the man behind that him, the firelight.

"You've been a real pain in my ass you know." (Y/n) growled as he tried to change the metal organic compound on his chains to slowly dissolve.

" (Y/n) the Jinx, it's a pleasure to remind you that you too, are a pain in my ass." The leader said, his voice robotic because of the mask. 

"It's what I am." He scoffed with a smirk present on his face.

"You shy?" Vi asked

"Or just mad ugly?"  (Y/n) continued for her while snickering. The leader stood up and walked toward the duo, raising his hands behind his hands to remive his mask making it hiss. Vi then becomes shocked at the white haired man in front of them while (Y/n) just scoffed as he always had theory that this man in front of him might be him.