When These Walls Come Tumbling Down

It was then when the couple decided to gain more information regarding the rising from the dead of Vi and her working with an Enforcer, to say Jinx was upset would be an understatement but (Y/n) assured her she wasn't getting replace by an Enforcer and told her how hellbent Vi was on finding her.

"What if she's only looking for me for the hextech?" Jinx asked nervously laughing "or maybe she just wants to kill me for the explosion?" She kept on rambling with (Y/n) just sighing knowing she won't stop. "She wouldn't kill her sister, right?" She nervously laughed yet again this time they stopped in front of the door by the last drop. "I mean sisters, am I right?"

"You need a drink, a real one. Not those juice boxes you call alcohol." (Y/n) said opening the door for her as she fake gasped with her hand over her heart.

"I'll have you know it may not contain alcohol but it does for me." She pouted crossing her arms as she sat down in front of the bar. "Chuck!" She called scaring the ooor barman.

"Thieram." He corrected her "Uh...My name's Thieram." He said again still startled by the couple's sudden appearance.

"Nice try, Chuck." She says making (Y/n) sigh at her. "What's all the hubbub?" Jinx scoff just as (Y/n) jumps over the counter to pour Jinx a drink and not a juice box. 

"Yeah why's this place so empty?" (Y/n) asked still pouring the drink.

"Uh." Thieram or Chuck started unsure if he should continue if they don't know. "Boss wants us to grab someone up." That alone confirmed it for Jinx that her sister really is back from the dead.

"Someone? Anyone?" Jinx asked playfully,while playing with the blue ball.

"Who are you grabbing?" (Y/n) asked sliding the drink over to Jinx before pouring his own.

"Some girls." Chuck suddenly realized how weird he sounded saying that. "I mean, I mean not...I'm not grabbing girls. Oh other than the..those ones...I geuss." Chuck nervously said making (Y/n) scowl, it was obvious he liked Jinx in that way already. (Y/n) was just glad Jinx was dense when it came to such things.

"Focus. Who are they? Why weren't we invited to the party?" Jinx drops the hextech into her drink continuing with her silly mood.

"Uh, I don't know." Chuck said cleaning a glass. "They...they got in a fight with Sevika. They did a number on her." 

Jinx sucks the straw attaching the ball onto the it's end, lifting it from the cup before dropping it again. "Oh really? Which number?"

"It's a saying babe." (Y/n) said emphasising his nickname for her, clearly to show Chuck who she belongs too. 

"You doing great, Chuck." Jinx suddenly hug Chuck making both him and (Y/n) suprised, just then as she left, (Y/n) patted Chucks back.

"Here, for you troubles." He said dropping 2 bomb pins onto the table. Just then a whirring sound could be heard making (Y/n) smirk as he walks away from the barman who was suddenly engulfed by the smoke bomb's smoke. His expression then turned to a scowl as he saw Jinx on the stairs on the way to the office. He wall slams her still holding a scowl on his face, Jinx blushed while confused at the sudden dominance from her boyfriend.

"W-what are you doing? We have to go ask Silco about Vi." She stuttered still confused by this action.

"Just showing you that you are mine." He said as he suddenly kissed her, Jinx immediately giving into it and kissing back, she felt his tongue licking her lips but she denied entrance. She suddenly felt him grope her behind making her open her mouth in a gasp allowing him to insert his tongue, marking her mouth as his territory. He stopped and pulled away, a string of saliva connecting the two lovers. He scoffed and chuckled with a smirk before leaving a flustered Jinx by herself. "Coming?" He asked still holding his damn teasing smirk.