Welcome to the Playground (Part 3)

Y/n POV

I was on my way to Benzo's to exchange my goods for money. I pulled on my (F/C) hood to hide my face from the strangers that stared me on.

As I entered the shop, the first thing I heard was Benzo's shop bell jingling indicating my arrival.

"Shop's close." A deep rough voice yelled out.

"Oh come on man, make exceptions," I said slumping as I stared at the big man inspecting the goods he got for the day.

"If you have goods," he said making me excited. "That wasn't stolen." He smirked.

"Gee, you mean old man Benzo," I said chuckling at the man as he knew me. Benzo is my godfather, turned out he knew my father but he insisted I stay with Vander since that was a safer option.

"You should stop stealing you know." He said.

"I'll stop when magic exist." I joked

"Sup little man" I greeted the small boy with white hair and dark skin.

"Hey" he answered.

"What you got for me today?" He asked as I placed the bag on his desk and poured out the stolen goods. "Goodness, were you part of that explosion?"

"Wait what, you're telling me everyone knows already?" I asked shocked at how fast the news reached the Lanes.

"Me and half the Lanes boy." He said.

"Ho-" I stopped as I heard familiar heavy footsteps. Two exactly, one heavier than the other. I jumped over the desk as I heard 'No one comes inside' that alone alerted me my safety was gone.

"What are you doing?" Benzo asked. But before I could answer the door opened revealing a big familiar man. "Shop's close."

"Well open up"

"For good" Benzo answered, "take your goods somewhere else."

"Well then, the owner's the shittiest businessman I know."

There was silence as I rolled my eyes after they laughed.

"Ekko, what's going with that thing?" He asked. "And Y/n get your ass out from here." He said exposing me from my hidden spot behind the desk.

"H-hey Vander~ what's up my guy?" I asked sheepishly. He grabbed my ear and told me to go wait outside with Claggor and for Ekko to follow me.

"Damn, my ears,'' I said

As we talked about what happened and asked the little man where he got the tip and he answered us with he followed the guy whose stuff we stole after he paid a large sum for things here at Benzo's it was then we heard the sound of someone breathing through a mask or more specifically just me, I could tell they were far, quite the distant. I never questioned it but my senses and body improved far beyond expectations ever since the robbery.

" Let's go Claggor, Vander will deal with the enforcers," I said with as much hate as I could. As much as I wanted to kill them with my newfound strength as a test, I knew that Vander would kill me.

"What enforcers?"

"That ones," I said perfectly timed as they showed themselves.

"Shit.''

" Yeah" I grabbed his wrist and lead him back to the last drop where the others should be.

"Y/n?" Claggor asked my attention.

"Yes," I answered him as I slip us through the small spaces between buildings.

"How did you know the explosion was happening?"

I froze at that question, one that I've been asking myself the entire time.

"I don't know Clag, it was a feeling, an instinct it was like I knew what was gonna happen and the worse part is lately after my body seemed to get stronger. We both know you're faster than me when needed but I ran faster than you, faster than Vi who's the strongest out of all of us." I answered.

"You think the explosion is the cause of it?"

"No it can't me else you would've also gotten faster and stronger plus you would've been able to hear the enforcers and the footsteps of people from miles away."

We both stopped in front of The Last Drop.

"Listen tell the others, I'm going back to Piltover, I need answers but don't tell them why. Okay?"

"Yeah man, I got you." Claggor bro hugged me and left to go inside as I walked away to reach the top again.

A/n

I've been trying to change the script to fit my idea for my book/story so please don't mind it if it's bad but I'm getting closer to my goal, the main idea of the story. The romance is probably gonna come in after the reunion with Vi or when Caitlyn meets Vi