Welcome to the Playground (Part 2)

Y/n POV

"You know Claggor for once you're right, we're not supposed to be here," Mylo said sarcastically chuckling "Hmph." He let out as he inspected the small devices laying around. He decided to keep it and throw it in the bag.

Powder stop in front of something that caught her interest, she let out a gasp "Woah, I think this is a real Valdiani." She said picking up a small pentagon-shaped cube and pressing a button to open it up. I walked into the hallway searching for things I could put into my bag, just in case something goes south.

"Boring, Boring, Boring... Oh hello, beauty." I picked and threw the inventions that didn't interest me. I saw a blue glowing ball that was surrounded by paper, upon moving the paper I cut my finger and winced. I sucked on the cut finger and picked up the ball with the same hand only for the pain to worsen as blue lighting struck my finger that was cut.

"Ahhh," I said wincing again and retracting my finger.

"Y/n you good?" The worried voice of Powder asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I shouted back and picked up the blue ball and placed it into the pockets of my pants rather than my bag. "You guys find something interesting?" I asked popping my head into the room where I saw Vi, Mylo, and Claggor minus a blue furball.

"Where's the blueberry?" I asked.

"In a different," Vi said packing more stuff into their bag. My ears perked up as I heard a distant footstep.

"You guys hear that?" I asked, they all shake their heads after they tried to hear something but heard nothing. "Guys we gotta hurry," I said hearing the footsteps get closer to the door.

Not even a minute later, the door clicked indicating someone's arrival and unlocking the door. I threw Mylo off his chair and used it to block the door and search for Powder.

"Come, we gotta go," I said pulling her wrist gently as not to hurt her. She pulled free from me and packed stuff into her pouch and left with me.

Vi let us all out to the balcony again and went back inside to pick up the loot and just then I heard a voice.

"Hello! Is someone in there?!" Just as the voice banged on the door, a feeling in my legs came to grab Vi and throw her onto the balcony near the others, I jumped just in time to avoid an explosion of blue.

"Ugh, what- what the hell?" I questioned my ears ring from the explosion. My head was near the broken edge, that's when I saw the enforcers were alerted and saw us. "Shi- Vi we gotta run. NOW!" I yelled as I ran.

Now by any means, I'm not fast but my feet felt lighter than usual and I was ahead of the group. I tried slowing down so that I could pick up Powder when one of the Enforcers devices almost caught her.

"Follow me," I yelled getting ahead, I turned left into an alley and heard Vi break a pipe behind me as a distraction. With sudden strength, I ripped off the gates of a drain and gestured for Mylo to jump in.

"Aw man, are you serious? I just got this shir-" Mylo was interrupted as Vi kicked him with us following soon. "I thought that was the last time we did that." He complained

"That was the last time," Vi said.

"What the hell happened?"

As if on cue everyone stared at the innocent blue furball who looked just as confused.

"Wha- I didn't do anything." She said

"Oh, we could fill a damn library with the things you didn't do," Mylo said.

"You guys done?" I asked irritation clear on my voice " we just robbed a goddamn inventor with a penthouse and you're beating yourselves up about it?" I finished walking away from the trash as they all followed. My mind was still focused on what happened back there. Not the explosion. How did I know the explosion was gonna occur, how did I get so fast and strong? I had many questions but I knew I wasn't gonna get reasons.

I must've been so deep in thought that I didn't realize we were surrounded by thugs. A blondie acting like a leader and asking for our goods.

"Listen here you piece of shit, I don't have time to deal with you," I said annoyed by his presence, I knew what was coming, Vi nodded her head towards me making a sigh as I know I have to fight. "Fucking hell."

"Just a taste?" Vi asked with a playful expression.

"Just a ta-" he was just smacked in the face with a bag that was being thrown to powder to hold, both me and Vi taking our similar fighting stance.

Even with my newfound speed, I couldn't pick up the speeds we were fighting at. It was so sudden and fast, all I heard was Mylo's face being thrown into the wall and Claggor getting punched.

I fought back with the same amount if not more strength than the others. I punched the blondie over and over again till his tooth spilled out of his mouth. My fist was getting bruished but I kept going.

I punched him again till he fell to the ground then noticed the others were done.

I was about to walk away when I heard a voice.

"Wait!" It screamed. It was the same man I brutally fought, his mouth leaking his blood and he held a knife at us.

I stood in front of him, my eyes glowing as I glared at the man in front of me. I crouched to his level.

"Pathetic, don't you think?" I said with a look of disgust. I leaned closer and closer till I was by his ear. "You belong underneath my feet but at the moment I have other things to care about," I said threatening, he had a look of absolute fear as I moved away from him.

"We gotta find Powder," I said.

"What do you mean? She is...right...there." Vi trailed off as she realized her sister was indeed gone.

________

"You did what?!" Mylo screamed in disbelief at what he was hearing, a short story, we found Powder but without the bag that she said she threw it into the water.

"You don't understand, you guys are bigger and stronger while I'm just a-," she said but I interrupted her

"Blue furball." I chuckled as she pouted my foul mood gone.

"Anyways, as long as you're safe," Vi said.

"But thank goodness, I prepared for this," I said lifting my bag. They all looked at me wide-eyed and I smugly nodded to them. "Well, I need to go to see little man and Benzo." I said with a salute as they went down the elevator.