Everybody wants to be my Enemy

Y/n POV

I was on my way to the hideout one where Vi and Myself went to practice our fighting skills. Despite not knowing each other for long we both wanted to protect the same thing which made us have a bond.

One is similar to that of an older sister and younger brother.

When I heard the familiar boxing sounds with screams of frustration that sounded like Jinx. I broke into a sprint to arrive at the hideout

When I arrived I saw her there, out of breath, standing in front of the boxing machine. She wanted to cry. I could tell that much.

As I got closer she suddenly turned her gun on me thinking, I'm an intruder.

"Whoa hey calm down blue," I said as I stared into her eyes, even in their state they looked as beautiful as ever.

"Why did she leave me?" She asked, her voice broken and afraid, just like that day.

"I don't know," I said cautiously pulling her into my arms. "But what I do know is that'll I'll never leave you. Whenever or wherever you are I'll be there next to your side, whether you Powder or Jinx doesn't matter to me." I finished saying. She pulled from my embrace looking deep into my eyes for lies, but the more she stared the more I felt a force pull me closer.

"Y/n?" She said in a whisper.

"Do you remember what happened here once?" I whispered back in her ears, reminding her of a particular memory. She nodded her head making me move back and touching our foreheads together. "Then show me," I whispered. We both closed our eyes. I could feel my heart racing, beating at an inhuman pace, I could feel her breath from her nose. The wait made me desperate to capture her lips so I just kissed her, capturing her lips in a fit of desperation. We stopped when the need for air came, our foreheads still touching and our eyes locked on each other.

"I would never leave you, Jinx, not when I'm feeling this way," I said and once again captured her lips.

"You stuck with me the moment you stole my first kiss." She said making me chuckle.

"Yeah, that I did," I said chuckling and surrounding her with my arms. "By the way did you shoot someone in here?" I asked smelling the blood.

"Oh, just some crow." She answered like it was a normal thing. I couldn't say anything and only stared at her with a deadpanned expression.

_______

I was sitting on the ceiling's planks waiting for Silco to finish talking with the enforcer.

"Ah, that enforcer is faltering," I said looking at the door from the top.

"You and Jinx need to weaponize the hextech." He said.

"It's easy old man Silco but it's not for Jinx. Whenever something goes wrong those blue explosions remind her of them. Her fear is greater than anything." I said

"Fear haunts us all." He said standing up from his seat. "What good are you if you can't even help Jinx over her fear?" He said making me annoyed at how right he was. This bastard.

I jumped from the ceiling to the ground on my way to my and Jinx's little workshop.

"Oi Jinxy, let's go," I said and immediately walked hearing her footsteps behind me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I wanna show you something."

***

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked as we stood at the bridge where the war happened, the one where we lost our parents.

"You see that smear there?" I asked pointing at the blood smeared across the bridge. She nodded her head. "It's my mother's." Her eyes widened at that but she quickly composed herself. "When those enforcers killed my parents that day, that very same day a part of me died." She looked at me confused.

"A weak part of me, the one who had fears, the one who was scared of everything. That Y/n hated the sight of blood alone but look at me now, I don't fear as many things as I did, I'm not even afraid to spill the blood of those who wronged me. I was to say...reborn as a new Y/n."

"What are you saying N/n?"

"You need to let the weak Powder and Jinx die and let them be born as one person both Jinx and Powder," I said standing behind her back. "That way you can show the world who the hell you are," I said turning around to walk away. "I'm making it your decision," I said walking away.

If she needs to face her fear, she's gotta do it on her own.

_____

I could feel it, she's done it. The thousands of vibrations in my body told me she did it. I walked to our workshop where it was covered in blue lights.

"You did it blueberry," I said to the blue-haired girl who was celebrating. She turned around, running at me full speed and hugging while I spinned. I slowed down and put her down and looked into her blue orbs. There was no fear like there was before except there was something else. Determination to show the world who she is. "You did it blueberry," I said one last time before capturing her lips in my own with her returning the same amount of passion as I did.

"I love you." She said with a serious face but held a smile.

"I love you Blueberry," I said back and kissed her again before embracing her.

______ 

A/n

I didn't want to rush the two's relationship and made it seem like the feeling was always there and the two never acted upon it.