Operation: Inferno Sky

(Part 2/2 of prologue)

POV: Nimitz

You wake up, standing up, You see the Nimitz about to sink Sideways.

You look left, seeing the USS Arleigh Burke, hit on its Right hull, allowing water to go in, but the ship still stands.

You look right, and the USS Zumwalt is intact, as the cloaking system worked.

You now look back, just to see the Entire crew in the bridge is either, dead, incapacitated, Slightly Injured or Critically Injured.

You now attempt to get everyone to reach the medbay, but suddenly the ship shakes as the Ship is hit by a torpedo, you fall once again, but stand up to continue carry the Critically injured men.

The communications room beside you has alot of Talking and here's one of them:

V-22 Osprey Pilot:
"Mayday! Mayday! We're grounded!"
Marine:
"We're pinned down by enemy naval bombardment! Requesting Evac!"
RN Kirov:
"We require immediate evacuation! I have all the evacuees! I repeat, We require immediate evacuation!"

You continue carrying the wounded to the medbay.

You finally reach the medbay, you drop the wounded crew members and walk away without saying anything.

You walk back to the Bridge to announce something on the PA and to the Main base.

You: "Azur Lane fired first! They've done it! They've started a war with us! I request immediate reinforcements now! We are going to fight until our last man! Nimitz out!"

POV: Ticonderoga "Tic" (CG-47)

Tic: "They've actually done it. They started a war between us and them."

PoW: "It appears that they've retreated."

Tic: "Whaddya mean?"

PoW: "Look."

PoW shows Tic that the Team that Azur Lane sent is retreating

Tic: "That's good news for me, because now they can evacuate more easily."

Fast Forwarding them Evacuating the evacuees at Base 88.

[At the Operations Room]

Tic: "What are we gonna do?"

Burke: "How about we reconstruct Base 88?"

Tic: "Good idea, but that's for another plan."

Nimitz: "Operation: Inferno Sky."

Tic: "What?"

Nimitz: "Have you forgotten? An Operation that we'll commence when Azur Lane Attacks us?"

Tic: "Oh yeah."

[Operation: Inferno Sky is a Offensive Operation that uses all of the Aerial Assets of the AU-322 to Bombard Azur Lane's bases, ranging from Sakura Empire's Main island, Iron Blood's Main island and Azur Lane's Main base. Planes ranging from Fighters to Strategic Bombers, basically F/A-18 Super Hornets or Su-57 Felons to B-2 Spirits. Basically the Battle of Britain is happening again, except it's against Ship girls]

7:19 AM, Azur Lane Main Base.

POV: KMS Z23 "Nimi"

Nimi: "Have you heard? We attacked the.. what are they called again?"

Javelin: "I think they're called.. The Atlantic Unit.. 322?"

Nimi: "Yeah that, I mean, we have two enemies now. Those Sirens and Them, And i feel like they're working together."

Javelin: "You're wrong on that, the sirens attacked their base, so there's no way that they're allied. Plus, They're like us, and the Sirens are Aliens. Or maybe?"

Nimi is about to say something, but is cut off by Javelin saying,

Javelin: "Guys! Look over there!"

Javelin points at the Planes approaching them.

Nimi, Laffey, and Ayanami take notice and try to warn the others, but is too late as F-18s and Su-30s fly low and bombard Important Facilities.

B-52s, B-1B Lancers, Tu-160s, and B-2 Spirits open it's bomb bay doors, and drop over 500~ 1000lb Bombs, causing the Island to be covered in Smoke and Explosions.

No-one is killed as the bombs is only for Psychological Warfare and Building Destruction.

Ships, ranging from HMS Javelin to KMS Bismarck go sideways as it gets hit by Anti-Ship Missiles, and others sink because it hit it's Ammunition and Magazines.

But the Plot twist? There is no single Ship seen in the distance.

From far above, The entire island is smoking.

And this is the first time, This is the only time AU-322 went far.

Buildings are crumbling, Everyone is trying to save someone from death as they are either stuck in a building or Injured like hell.

Ships are about to capsize or sink, the Harbor is destroyed and the Headquarters is almost destroyed.

Atlantic Unit 322 is a beast...

Awoken by Flames.