Operation: Spearheaded Destruction

(Part 2/2)
176 Marines, 22 Transport Helicopters, 6 Attack Aircraft, 4 Teams, 1 Island.

Operation: Spearheaded Destruction

Location: Azur Lane Base

Objective: Destroy their Missile Battleship Construction Site.

Target: KMS Bismarck Refit (97% Completed)

Offensive Forces:
176 Marines
10 Chinooks
12 Blackhawks (Command, Control and Extraction [CCE] and Transport)
2 AH-64 Apaches
2 AH-1Z Vipers
2 F-35 Lightning (Air Superiority)
2 F/A-18F Super Hornets (Multi-Role, Mostly Close Air Support)

Team 1: "Destruction" (Main Team)
45 Marines
4 Blackhawks
1 AH-64 Apache

Team 2: "Swift" (Raider Team)
50 Marines
2 Chinooks (25 marines each)
1 AH-1Z Viper

Team 3: Surprise and Attack "SurTac" (Distraction Team)
36 Marines
3 Blackhawks
1 AH-1Z Viper

Team 4: Command and Control (Command and Control, also extraction team)
45 Marines
1 Chinook
2 Blackhawk (CCE)
1 AH-64 Apache

2 Days before the Invasion, and an Hour after the Failure of their Siege.

POV: KMS Bismarck

Bismarck: "It appears, that the Siege is a complete Failure, Well, Our only option is Kaga's.
We must defend our only remaining Territories. Sakura Empire's Fleet that attacked Borelis Island is still missing,

Shit, They might even target the commander by now."

Prinz Eugen: "Do not worry now, Hood's report about Sakura Empire's Fleet is recovering in, well Borelis Island.
But, There's another problem which is, that There is an Imminent Invasion upcoming, when i sent Z23 to spy their base.
Her Reports are very interesting.
She said she was spotted and had to retreat, so she couldn't continue her espionage.
That is my report for today."

Bismarck: "Mhm.. You're now dismissed."
Bismarck, now talking to herself in her mind
"Z23 also said that she spotted once she attempted to find another information..
This is bad.. Very bad.."

0922 Hours, 3 Minutes before the Storm.

USS Nimitz (The Ship not the Shipdude) is seen Lurking near the Azur Lane base with 4 Escort Ships,
USS Arleigh Burke
FGR Brandenburg
HMS Daring (Stealth Destroyer)
USS Spruance

The Carrier's Deck has several Helicopters lifting up and 2 F-35s Vertical Taking Off.
(Get your Fortunate Son ready.)

Several Blackhawks and Chinooks Approach the Island

All have successfully landed and returns back to the Carrier.

Team 1 is near the Construction Site,
-45 of its Marines are finding the Place where te Bismarck is being Refitted.
-10 Marines find it, They planted several C4 Charges before getting the hell out of the room it was in.
-25 Marines are placing several C4 Charges all around the Site
-10 Marines are covering their only exit.

Team 2 conducted a raid on the AL Headquarters
-25 Marines are raiding the Headquarters
-25 Marines are Sweeping the Townsquare.

Team 3 is holding off 6 Buildings and is supressing everyone.
-All of the Marines are clearing every building.

Team 4 is in standby.
-They called out for Air Superiority in the Island,
-2 F-35s Conduct an Air patrol, and 2 F-18s conduct Multi-Role Tasks.

A Chinook is seen carrying a Nuclear Bomb to the Construction Site.

10 Marines are seen carrying it out and placed it inside the Refitting Bismarck.

The Nuclear device is ready and only an explosion is needed for it to explode.

Team 1 and 2 meet up on a hill and called out for Exfil.
Team 3 does the same but on the Harbor.
Team 4 is doing the same.

All the Teams have been extracted and returned to the Carrier after 12 minutes.

The Shipgirls is now finally doing something.

Four Carrier-girls (Graf Zeppelin, Hiryuu, Hornet and Ark Royal) sent out several Bombers and Fighter-Bombers to the Fleet nearby.
3 Battleship-girls are seen heading to the Fleet (Nevada, Dunkurque and Tirpitz)
6 Cruisers are also seen doing the same (Nurnburg, Dido, Baltimore, Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, and Columbia)

But is interrupted 30 seconds later as an Explosion makes everyone notice it.
The explosion was the Nuclear Bomb.
The Entire Construction Facility has been nearly evaporated.

The Explosion also sent everyone to be doing that "Agh!" or "Egh!" when they get hit by the Shockwave.

Bismarck: "Mein.. Gott.. I.. didn't expect this to happen.. All for that?"

Graf Zeppelin: "There's always a second time."

Bismarck: "SECOND TIME?! WHAT SECOND TIME?! WE SPENT 7 MONTHS. FOR A REFIT, ONLY FOR IT TO BE DESTROYED."

Graf Zeppelin: "Calm down, You are being aggressive, You're not you right now."

Bismarck: "Y-you're right, i-i should calm down for a minute, Maybe, Ask the Commander what we should do next?"

Graf Zeppelin: "Alright."

(thx for reading this 2 part Story part)

(First upload with two parts)