Intermission Stories:

(Just a short one)

"Well, Before these even happened, We were watching Over every faction, from Iron Blood to the Royal Navy."

Interception:
When Akagi and Kaga attacked the Azur Lane base, We put the Warning System to Level 2.
There are 5 Levels in the Warning System, Just like DEFCON. But we call it, the Early Warning System for Conflict, or EWARSEC, or WARSEC.

Level 5: Peace Time, Defensive and Offensive Readiness is at all time low.

Level 4: Pointed Guns, Defensive and Offensive Readiness is at a Normal Pace.

Level 3: Pointed Cannons, Defensive and Offensive Readiness is at a Slightly High Level.

Level 2: Pointed Missiles, Defensive and Offensive Readiness is at all time High.

Level 1: FIRE!, War has already started.

Instances of 3, 2 and 1:

Level 3:
Incident #7: Sinking of a Neutral Merchant Ship by an Iron Blood U-Boat.

Level 2:
Sakura Empire's Submarine mistakes USS Missouri (AU-322 Missile Battleship) for an Eagle Union Battleship, heavily damaging it.

Level 1:
Azur Lane-AU-322 War:
Started by attacking Base 88.
...
...
...
...

When Akagi and Kaga attacked the Azur Lane base, There were several AU-322 Warships anchored near the Base as part of an Observation Mission.

Several F-18s, Rafale's, Su-33s and AV-8B Harriers were sent out to Intercept as many Zeroes and Bombers and probably some Sirem Planes. And Retreated as soon as Enterprise took care of it.

The Bombing Raid:
The First time the Alarm was raised on the bases was during the War with Azur Lane vs. Crimson Axis.

But when during Operation: Inferno Sky, all they could see are Bombers.

Sakura Empire's Base was nearly destroyed by the Incendiary Bombs and Napalm Dropped on it.
Some even said, "Our Sky was covered by Fast Moving Bombers, we couldn't even intercept them.."

Iron Blood's main base was put on high alert, but never had any bombing raids happened to them.

Wellermen:
A Group of Shipboys like to sing Sea Shanties, especially Wellerman, Drunken Sailor or Bones in the Ocean.

(Sorry i couldn't post anything bcuz of school)