Mind-Controlled

(Siren-fuckin-thing time)

January 21th, 12 days after the events of Operation: Striken Echelon.

POV: Shikikan/Kommandant

Shikikan wakes up to an unusual morning.

and something odd is going on..

He showers, but doesn't get the breakfast he usually receives everyday from the Maid team.

Belfast, with 2 other maids enter in.

Shikikan: "Oh! Uh.. Where's.. my uhh.. Bre-"

Shikikan is cut off by Belfast attacking him, with the two other maid ships,

He dodges it, and exits immediately.

There were several girls just outside his office, very unsual.

But as soon as he exited his office, Several shipgirls looked at shikikan,
Including Akagi, Enterprise, Cleveland and Formidable.

All of them attack the Shikikan,
Now the Commander is now8 trying to escape this madness, He meets three shipgirls, who seem to be normal.

Shikikan: "Baltimore? Roon? Hood? What are you guys doing here?"

Hood: "Well.. When i left my quarters, Everyone was acting strange, as if they are Mind Controlled. I met up with Roon, who seemed to be Normal. We were ignored by them, but, when I saw you being attacked, That ticked me, Those Mind controlled are targeting you."

Baltimore: "And it seems, It's not the doing of those Atlantic Unit Bastards."

Shikikan: "It obviously isn't because they're not capable of creating Devices capable of controlling one's mind."

Roon: "Hey Shikikan! Look behind you!"

Shikikan looks behind, and sees a C-130 Hercules flyby,
Several Marines jump, and three Care packages fall and parachute from above.

Shikikan: "You three, follow me, Maybe those Soldiers will know what's going on."

The Four find the Marines that jumped off the Hercules.

They haven't found them yet, but found a Care package.

Shikikan opens up the Care package and finds Weapons to defend their lives with.

They found:
An M16A3 5.56 AR,
Scar-H 7.62 AR,
An MP5A3 SMG,
An M24 Sniper,
Two M9 Berettas
Two M1911s.

Baltimore: "Hey Commander, What are these?"

Shikikan: "Guns, capable of killing a human being."

Hood: "Are we gonna kill our own people?!"

Shikikan: "Of course not, A note said here.. It says.."

"Use this to only injure them, don't kill them, But if it's a Siren, Aim for the head."
-N

Shikikan (whispering): "Thanks Nimitz."
(Hint)

Baltimore: "What'd ya say Commander?"

Shikikan: "Nothing.. Anyways, Let's go."

The Four grab their guns.

Shikikan has the M16A3 and an M1911.
Baltimore grabs the Scar-H and the M1911.
Hood grabs the M24 Sniper, and the M9
Roon grabs the MP5A3 SMG, and the M9.

Kommandant: "Hey Roon, Aim for the legs, not the head. Don't take advantage of the current Situation."

Roon: "You got it Shikikan-sama~."

The Four approach a hill, That is occupied by 6 Marines.

Marine Sergeant: "Just in time, You the Commander?"

Shikikan: "Yeah."

Marine Sergeant: "Great, so.. There's some sort of Siren Tester that is taking the minds of yor shipgirls. The reason why the other three girls are unaffected is because the Siren is in full capacity of controlling the minds of your Shipgirls."

Shikikan: "You got it."

The Four leave, but they're accompanied by the Six Marines.

Marine Sergeant: "We also need to regroup with the other three squads spread out the Base."

Shikikan: "Why are you doing this anyways?"

Marine Sergeant: "Nimitz said that there were Traitors among them, he also said that those traitors are working for the Sirens. All he needs is to figure it out who are they, before it's too late. He sent us out to help you guys because, well.. I've said too much."
(CHAPTER 3 CLUE)

Shikikan: "Okay, That's.. Alrighty."

Fast Forward to the Azur Lane Headquarters.

There were no signs of threat whatsoever.

But there'd be an unexpected Conflict between Azur Lane and the Marines.

It was started by Baltimore talking shit to a Marine,

Baltimore: "Why are we even fighting with you assholes? I mean we could've dealt this on our own!"

which he responds back with a more hurting comeback,

Marine: "Did your Commander to have that type of mouth? Did he?!"

in which triggered her, and accidentally injured him.

The Conflict was quickly resolved by Shikikan and the Squad Leader.

But their Verbal and Physical Conflict attracted Several Lesser Sirens.

The ten are sieged, but quickly got away as they decimate the Lesser Sirens.

They finally have contact with the Siren Tester.

Siren Tester: "Well, Well, If it isn't the Hero and his team."

But was quickly cut off by a sudden shot rang out by Shikikan,
Killing her instantly.

Well that was anti climactic ain't it? Well yes because this was written in 1 in the morning.

The Mind controlled ship girls were now in control of their minds again.

They return back down.

The first thing they arrived to is in the Iron Blood Residences.

Fredrich der Große didn't believe for a second that a woman like her fell under a state of Mind control.

Bismarck is seen comforting her Sister, Tirpitz, who is contemplating and question her existence.

Everyone sees the group that saved them.

All of them congratulates Shikikan, Roon, Baltimore and Hood.

But waa quickly questioned why they are holding weapons and is with the AU-322 people.

But, The Marines are not seen from anywhere,

They were quickly seen boarding a MH-60 Seahawk,
The Squad Leader gives off a salute,
Shikikan does the same.

"Whether be it a Comrade, or a Foe, if they are seen helpless, You have to help them."
-Nimitz

Yay a 2022 story part