Royal

Described by AU-322, as the Best of the Best.
From Espionage, Strategy and Destruction.

Elegance and Strategy is their common thing.

Tea Making, and Sweet food, is also a common thing among them.

But let's say,
Make them look like The British in 1944?

Operation: Suez Back To Us
Location: North Africa and Suez Canal

Primary Objective: Destroy the Base that is located in the Entrance of the Suez Canal (Through the Mediterranean) and Secure the Canal

Secondary Objective: Bombard a Ship Repairing Dock, with a Kiev-Class Aircraft Carrier.

Tertiary Objective: Secure a Large Area for AU-322 to set up a base in.

Ships Involved:
Entirety of the Royal Navy Shipgirls.

Hostile Ships:
Kiev-Class Heavy Aircraft Cruiser
Moskva-Class Helicopter Carrier
Alfa-Class Attack Submarine
Sovremenny-Class Guided Missile Destroyer
█████-Class ███████ ██████ ███████ Destroyer/Cruiser

The Royal Navy had planned this with the British Royal Navy, since the British has more history on African Navigation.
...
...
...
...

Belfast is the Strategic Commander of the Planning stage of the Raid.
Warspite and Hood are the flag ships of the Two Fleets.

Warspite leads:
Queen Elizabeth
Illustrious
Edinburgh
Exeter
Cheshire

Hood Leads:
King George V
Centaur
Drake
Sirius
Charybdis
...
...
...

AU-322 had already scouted the Base, and Shipping Dock with a UAV

They also spotted the Aforementioned Enemy Fleet.

They are about to Cross the Suez Canal, and currently in the Red Sea.

Air Superiority is for the Royal Navy, with Firecrests and Firebrands patrolling the Suez Canal and it's Nearby Towns/Cities.

Information recovered by New Jersey and Baltimore during Operation: Danger Zone.

Info #1: Recovered by NJ:
"There is a a Supply Convoy that the Indian Ocean Fleet had recently escorted to the Suez Canal and is being Escorted by the Red Sea Defense Fleet."

Info #2: Recovered bu Baltimore:
"There will be a shortage of Fixed-wing Aircraft because it is being transported through by the Supply Convoy passing through Suez. I assure you it's safety. Rear Admiral ███████. And When you manage to protect it, You'll have Shore-based Aircraft to the Port."

Info #3: Recovered by Baltimore:
"Your Air Defense Frigates and Destroyers can protect the Supply Convoy from Airplanes, Use your Helicopters to Spot and Warn the Air Defense Frigates and Destroyers on high alert."

...
...
...

2 Battleships, 4 Heavy Cruisers and 3 Light Cruisers, just stationed pointing their guns at the Suez Canal.

Aircraft Carriers, Victorious, Glorious, Ark Royal and Eagle, alongside some Light Aircraft Carriers, HMS Hermes, Centaur and Bogue, are seen launching Dive Bombers and Fighter-Bombers.

The Repairing Dock would be bombarded by Dive Bombers.

Warspite and Hood, along their team enters the Suez Canal.

They find several convoy ships and start firing at them.

The Lead Ship, A Sovremenny-Class Guided Missile Destroyer is sunk by a coordinated combined attack from Warspite and Cheshire.

Illustrious manages to detonate the Missiles from a Sovremenny-Class Guided Missile Destroyer.

They successfully manage to block the Suez Canal from any Hostile Merchant Ships, Destroy the Repair Dock and Secure an Area for AU-322.

Operation: Suez Back To Us is complete, But the Royal Navy has another Operation.

...
...
Operation: Gibraltar Air Superiority:

Briefing:
"HMS Ark Royal had recently reported, that during Operation: Suez Back To Us, several Hovering Fighters had taken over the skies over Gibraltar, denying Reinforcement Access to the Mediterranean."

Two Carriers, Centaur and Victorious, alongside 6 Light Cruisers arrive near Gibraltar.

Several Harriers, and Yak-38s dominated the Skies.

A Yak-38 strafes Victorious, but it damages her a little.

A Harrier drops a Bomb onto Centaur, damaging her severely, but it doesn't disable her entirely.

Both Launches Eight Prototype Fighters, or basically, Gloster Sea Meteors and de Havilland Sea Vampires to combat the New Jet Threat.

Two Sea Meteors were shot down, but the remaining ones manage to down several Harriers and Yak-38s.
...
...

The Skies were clear.
The Skies were now dominated by Prototype Fighters.

[Sorry for the delay]