Northern Inferno

Up North, Lies a Blizzard Wasteland, A Base that the Northern Parliament knows, and doesn't want to provoke.

A base that lies up north, Basically in the North Pole.

An Island that stores secrets, an Island unknown to Azur Lane except for the Northern Parliament and the Sirens.

Hell is approaching.

POV: SN Kirov

Kirov can be seen debriefing something to Shikikan

Kirov: "Commander, Those Atlantic Unit people are doing something up north, and trust me, There's more to that..

AU-322 is developing several new Ships, one of ours stole one of their blueprints, I think they're creating Missile Battleships, Capable of carrying Anti-Ship Missiles and Big Cannons, What's bad, is that it's protected, Heavily Protected,

There are Four Commanders that command the base's defense.
And one of them is Important.
RN Admiral Ushakov, A Kirov-class Battlecruiser.
He has information of more bases that AU-322 has, If we capture him, We might extract information out of his brain.

and the good news is, is that There are less Ships defending it.

If my Faction can raid it and sabotage it, we might be able to disable their construction for a long time, I'm talking about literally destroying the base or it's construction.

But, i need some additional help from the other girls."

Infiltrators:
Entirety of Northern Parliament's Navy
4-Person Royal Navy Squad
(Edinburgh, Javelin, Sheffield and Hood)
4-Person Iron Blood Squad
(Graf Spee, Bismarck, Z23 (Nimi) and Admiral Hipper)
3-Person Sakura Empire Squad
(Zuikaku, Hiryuu and Ayanami)
3-Person Eage Union Squad
(Hornet, Columbia and Laffey)

POV: SN Kirov, Commander of the Raider Team.

Kirov: "I have a plan, Listen to me..

Royal Navy's Squadron will eliminate as many guards as possible.
Sakura's Squadron will do the same,
Reminder, Don't use your guns, Use anything sharp or blunt.

Iron Blood and Eagle Union will come with us,

Got it? Good."

POV: RN Pyotr Velikiy

Pyotr: "Ushakov, What the hell is going on outside? We've lost about 21 Guards about now."

Ushakov: "They're here, But don't raise the alarm, I have a surprise for them. Rig the Ships with Explosives."

Pyotr: "Are you insane Ushakov?! Gerald is gonna kill us if we do that!"

Ushakov: "..And he's the one who told me to rig the ships with Explosives, in case they sabotage the base."

Pyotr: "You've Gotta be joking! We've been creating these Missile Battleships for a year now!"

Ushakov: "I'm not Pyotr, Now go."

Ushakov radios the Guards not to raise alarm, But do when he gives a signal.

Ushakov can be seen sitting, Like a true Villain does.

[Fast Forward 5 minutes.]

Kirov and the Others break in his office,

All of them raise their cannons at him,

Ushakov turns slowly, to them.

Ushakov: "Wanna know a secret, Azur Lane?

Well, These Ships we're building might be Good for you, when you steal it. I see that you have your friends running around killing my men, But, You've made a mistake to that,

When the Alarm raises, The Explosives will detonate and kill us all here, So, Tell your friends to back down, So they aren't killed, Oh and I'm coming with you, Since I'm an Important person, And Killing me would be a bad thing for all of us. Sound good to you? now take me to your Base."

Ushakov walks to them, and puts his hands forward, Implying that they handcuff him, They just knock him out.

An alarm raises,

PA: "Base Self Destruction will commence in 20 Seconds."

Several soldiers and Other Kirov-class Battlecruisers rush to an evacuation route

Kirov: "Tell the others to get out now! Also tell them We have him!"

Royal Navy and Sakura Empire's Squadron arrive, as she says it.

Kirov: "We need to get out of here! This place is gonna blow up-!"

[Fast Forward to Azur Lane's Base]

Ushakov can be seen sitting on the Bench of a Some sort of Prison Cell

He lights up a cigarette.

(My first short story part.)