The Harder Horde

Traitors among the ranks of AU-322, has given the sirens a tactic that Genghis Khan used.

The Horde.

The Traitors have provided the Sirens technology that makes the speed of the Siren's ships as fast as a Galloping Horse in the 1200s.

But because the Complicated Technology of what the Traitors had provided, This was implemented on Smaller Ships, A Gunboat or a Corvette sized ship.

The Ship could go as fast as 200 Knots, or as fast as a Shipgirl.

That's when they gave them Genghis khan's tactic.

The Horde.

No matter how mamy will come and get defeated, the Overwhelmingly amount of Ships that will come will overwhelm any fleet or Army.

And Their first victim? Azur Lane's Exploration Strike Group, Codenamed "Searchers", that only consists of Destroyers and (Common) Light Cruisers.

They were doing the exact same thing that Echelon Strike Group was doing, searching for any islands.
The Commander of the Exploration Strike Group is Leipzig, An Iron-Blood Light Cruiser.
and she leads an Destroyer/Light Cruiser only Iron-Blood fleet.

They were venturing, they found a small group of islands,
The Island was previously occupied by AU-322, but it appears to have alot of Ruble.
It's Base 88.

Buildings were reduced to rubble, A port, previously named "Port Havocke" is
You get the point.

They see a broken Communications Tower, well, They just ignore it.

They eventually find a weird-looking grass placement, It opens up.

It's a large bunker door.

The Door opened up and, several Rusting Modern Equipment is seen,
Three F-35s are still seen in Good Condition,
2 M1A2 Abrams Tanks are seen covered in a Grey Blanket.

and so on so forth.

They left the Bunker,

Nimi sees a Scout Drone flying above,
Due to Nimi's Experience against AU-322, She can tell that if a Drone is flying in circles above them, They are spotted.

Nimi: "GUYS! RUUUN!!!"

Everyone was took by surprise and quickly ran back to Port Havocke.

Köln sees several Ships approaching them.

Köln: "That's... odd.. They're not those Atlantic Unit people.. Wait.."
Köln looks closer, and realizes those are Sirens, moving at an Unimaginable Speed.
Köln was about to speak, but was completely cut off by Karlsruhe.

Karlsruhe: "SIRENS! LET'S GET OUT HERE!"

Thousands of Ships are seen headed towards them

The Searcher Strike Group escapes, and is almost cornered by them.

They eventually return back to their Main base.

Leipzig reports back Shikikan.
Leipzig: "We were almost completely surrounded by them, Do you know anything about this? We.. also had a report of an upcoming Siren attack.."

Shikikan: "Okay, but First, Get everyone that manages our defenses in here."

Defense Managers of the Azur Lane Base: