Strength of the Shipboys

Nimitz: "Azur Lane is on their own when they deal with the Siren threat, But this can't be Ignored. Siren Ships were upgraded to have an APS."

Shikikan: "What's an APS?"

Nimitz: "Active Protection System. Capable of Literally Denying Attacks. The Sentinel's APS is a Sixth Generation. Capable of Denying even a 120mm Sabot Round. That's why I'm asking you to let me lead your Shipboys to uncover the weakness of the APS. It's currently only deployed in their Most Powerful Siren Ship. Called the Dreadlocke, The Length of two Midway-class Aircraft Carriers, and the Width of an Iowa-Class Battleship."

Skk: "Fine."

...
...
...

6 Hours before Operation: Defense Denial.

Reinhardt is seen being Followed by the Iron Blood Shipboys.

Reinhardt: "Reinhardt at your service! I've brought the others. What will you name our Task Force?"

Nimitz "Hmm......
....
...
..
I've got a name.

Warriors of Azur Lane."

....
....
...
...

POV: Nimitz, The Lead Ship of the Largest Shipboy Task Force,
Also known as the Stormers, or Sturmtroopen by Iron Blood or Stormhunters by Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

Nimitz is seen in the deck of USS Nimitz, with the Modern Shipboys and the WW2-Era Shipboys.

Some are seen just having fun, Some are seen conversating, most are just overall doing both.

Nimitz turns around,

Nimitz: "Attention!"

Everyone stops what they're doing and Eases.

Nimitz: "We are approaching a highly dangerous enemy, Far worse than what your sisters fought. It is called the Dreadlocke. Basically an oversized Gerald R. Ford-Class Carrier with the width of an Iowa. Your sisters are watching, They are all counting on you, Everyone is.

Oorah!"

Everyone: "Oorah!"

Nimitz: "Dismissed."

...
...
...

Everyone returns to what they're doing.

Royal Navy shipboys are seen in Hawke's Battlecruiser, Enjoying Tea or being rowdy People.

Sakura Empire Shipboys are seen on Hiiragi.

2 F-14 Tomcats are seen taking off from Halsey's Ship, with Halsey in the ship.

Halsey is approached by Essex and Intrepid.
Shikikan allowed the Girls to check and wish luck to the boys on their mission.

Intrepid jumpscares Halsey by saying,

Intrepid: "Nice Plane."

Halsey: "Jesus
Fucking Christ!"

Essex: "Sorry if, Intrepid scared you."

Halsey: "D-Don't worry about it. So, What're y'all up to anyway?"

Intrepid: "Checking on you, aaand Wishing you luck."

Essex: "Also, That's a cool plane."

Halsey: "Oh this? It's a Grumman F-14 Tomcat, It is a famous aircraft. Sadly, It's only available for Aircraft Carriers like us with Angled Decks and bigger hangars."