thirty one.

" 𝐇i Bubba!" Soleil greeted Lontrell as she got in his car, a big smile on her face

" 𝐇i Bubba!" Soleil greeted Lontrell as she got in his car, a big smile on her face. She haven't seen him much since everything went down and she missed him dearly. He was really her brother from another mother.

" Hi tootie" he chuckled at her excitement.

" I missed you" she cheesed as he started up the car and pulled off. Since both Illyan and her parents were busy today and that she didn't want to be left alone. Shiesty decided to spend the day with her so she won't be alone.

" You missed me but ain' call ya' brotha' once?" he dramatically gasped. " I see how it is" he huffed as he turned on another street.

" Okay but I been dealing with stuff" she replied back. " You know the phone works both ways, you could've called me too stupid" she stale faced him.

" Aht don't pull that card on me" he raised his hand.

" Anyways. Where we going? Me and my child hungry" she smirked, knowing that she haven't told him about her pregnancy yet.

" Finna pick sum- wait a minute! You said child? As in fuckin' children? As in you fuckin' pregnant?" he looked between the road and her repeatedly, trying to comprehend what she just told him.

" Yes Lontrell" she laughed. " I'm pregnant bubba" she smiled, as he stopped at a red light.

" Man" he smiled. " Congratulations ta' you an' my brudda'. How many months you is?" he then questioned as he sped up once the light turned green.

" Two" she answered a smile on her face. " That's why I'm not showing yet" she explained.

" I'm happy fa' you tootie. A baby really gon be a blessing ta' y'all. Especially afta' everything that went down, you both deserve it" he genuinely smiled. Lontrell was happy for his sister and brother. They both needed something or someone to lift up their spirits. And a baby would only make them become closer and stronger.

" Thank you" she cheesed. " You still ain't tell me where we going Lontrell" she complained.

" Ta' tha' trap. I needa' pick sum up befo' we do anything" he informed. " You can stay in tha' car while I go in if you want" he offered knowing that she wasn't the most comfortable around the trap.

" Illyan there?" she questioned.

" Yeah, he's dealing with sum with Bossman" he nodded as he parked in front of the casual looking house on the outside.

" Then I'll go with you. I miss my baby" she dramatically sighed as they both got out the car.

" Stop bein' dramatic tootie. You seen his light bright ass this mornin'," he chuckled as they went up the porch steps.

" Boy don't do my man. You brighter than him you have no room to talk" she raised her hand as she watched Lontrell do the secret knock on the door.