~One- The new family.. ~

In a small town lives a special family who where given gifts but little did they know that another special family will move into town..

Y/n POV:

Wow I'm really moving into a new town..I'm gonna miss  my house, my friends and the towns people. The sad part is why i left..some random people came and started massacre all over town everybody had to evacuate town. Me and my mom, dad , my two older sisters and my one little brother have been walking for hours until we found a small little town.

                 "LOOK! A TOWN!" Said my mother , Josafina. We all ran towards the town until we found a towns person, she looked really beautiful black hair vivid dress with a floral design to it.

                 "Hello! Uhm could you help us we had to evacuate our town and came across this one so would you mind to help us and if its possible if we could live here?" Said one of my older sisters Valentina.The girl looked at us up and down and i felt like she knew what we had went threw.

                "Oh my! You guys look terrible! Well, im Isabella and if you guys could stay right  here i need to find some help i wont be long! I promise." And just like that she was gone . A few moments passed by and i heard my little brother Angelo's stomach growl loudly. I was mostly worried about him. I have a really close bond with him, like i have a closer bond with him then my own parents! We then see Isabella come back with an old woman and a very strong woman.

              "Abuela these are the people i told you about it looks like they need a home , food, rest and water." Abuela looked at us and widened her eyes. The strong woman looked at us the same way. Then the old woman spoke to us.

             "My goodness you guys must be so parched and hungry! I'm Abuela but you guys can call me Alma. Please follow me ill get you guys some food. Oh and Luisa could you please try and start to make them a home as soon as possible try and get some people to help out."  Luisa nodded and ran off. Alma signaled us to follow and so we did. We walked for a couple of moments then i asked Angelo if he was okay. no answer, i looked back and saw him on the floor unconscious.

           "ANGELO!" I yelled i ran up to him and pick him up. My mom ran up to me and felt his pulse. She sighed and said

           "He has a pulse he must've passed out due to dehydration to hunger." Alma told us that we have to hurry and we picked up the pace from walking to speed-walking. We finally reached a very colorful home and the front door had a bunch a people on it and had a golden glow to it. Alma opened the door inside the house was very beautiful. Alma leaded us into the kitchen all called the name Julieta. A couple seconds later a woman enters.

           "Julieta please make some food for our guests they are new in town." Said Alma. Julieta looked at us and didn't say anything she just started to cook. Alma sat us down and i put Angelo on two chairs and wait for the food. Alma proceeds to talk to my parents and my mom tells alma of why we had to evacuate out town. Meanwhile Julieta came back and gave us a warming smile and  set down the food, but before we ate alma stopped us. She signaled Julieta over and she sat down next to Alma. I wonder what she was going to tell us...