~Nineteen- Natalia? ~

NATALIA POV?!?:

It was night and I decided that I would STEAL the book. Y/n is stealing something very important from me, that something being Camilo of course. It was currently 2:33 and she had to be asleep. I quietly made my way out of my home and towards y/n's house, but on the way I realized, I had to make sure that her family and that the other towns people weren't awake. I knew that some people stayed up really late and that they might see me. I ignored it and when I finally reached y/n's house I had to climb up a tree near her house to be able to get to her room. The tree I was on was pretty stable but still had a chance of it crashing down and me falling off.
When I got to a branch that was close enough to her window that I could do a little jump and make it in. I was hesitant but after a while I took the leap of faith, I closed my eyes and slowly opened them...I'm in!
When I started to look around I saw y/n laying stomach down on her bed. She's a crazy sleeper I guess.. Once I fully stand up i tiptoe towards her desk and start to look around. After looking around a little i found a drawer with a lock, the combination had five digits. It was two letters, some math symbols and a shape. The combination had to be something guessable so i put random letters a random symbol and a heart at the end. It didn't budge but a slight green light was under the heart, signaling that the heart was a correct digit. After i lot of guessing i gave up. I knew that y/n would forgot the code sometimes so i tried looking for a paper with the combination on it.
    While i was looking around I spotted a piece of paper sticking out from under her pillow. I tiptoed to her bed and carefully grabbed the paper. On the paper it reader ' C+( the first letter of your name)= <3' I rolled my eyes and went back the the drawer to put the combination in.
    Once i put it in the lock unhooked from the drawer and fell on the floor, making the loudest noise the the world. I then heard, " Natalia?" It was y/n...I froze in place and slowly looked towards y/n.
    "Heyyy...hows it going y/n..?" I awkwardly stood up and hid the paper behind my back.
    " What are you doing in my room? And why where you next to my drawer thats locked?.." She got up and walked towards me. " Natalia, you do know that it is very suspicious that you are in my room at 3:00 o'clock in the morning .I'm just gonna guess that you were trying to unlock my drawer thats locked because you think that the book or something important is in there.?" She said. I stood there in silence. I could tell that she was waiting for me response but little did she know that i had already make an escape plan.
    I quickly opened the drawer and grabbed what ever was in there, it was something rectangular and it had pages. I thought that it was the book so i ran out of y/n's window onto the tree and slid down. I did hurt myself but, i focused for on running away.
    While i was running back towards my house I realized that y/n wasn't even running after me. I was wondering why but, i just kept running. Once i reached my home i ran up to my room and shut the door behind me. When i sat down and put the 'book' on my table i realized something...i didn't grab the book. I grabbed a photo album..it was a photo album of y/n and Camilo.
    I flicked through the pages in anger. Why would Camilo ever date an old hag like y/n?!? I bet he doesn't even like y/n! I just know that he is in love with ME! Out of anger and frustration i threw the book across the room. I then threw myself onto my bed and started sobbing ( Damn..you good Natalia?) Then a marvelous idea came to my mind...what if i make y/n..take a little nap?..Then Camilo would have to date me! He would need somebody to help him cope with the 'Tragic' incident..
    Who would actually care if y/n died anyways?

It couldn't be that hard...right?....

A/N:  THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 FOLLOWERS!!! OML THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE. THANK ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!