~Nine- Crashing down ~

Its been a couple of days since the book was gone, we had the whole town looking. We knew a person had stolen it because we found footprints in the back of our house where there was dirt. The footprint didn't match any of our shoes. I was scared to use my gift cause i knew it wouldn't work properly. I tried to lift a brick and normally it would feel light as a feather to me but i felt weak while lifting it up in the air. My family's powers where also fading. Angelo used his speed and he would usually wouldn't come back tired but when he came back this time he felt like he had ran 1000 miles. My dad Miguel wold randomly grow his hand and he said that he couldn't control it. My mama would turn invisible out of no where. When Valentina would shrink or enlarge an object it would immediately turn back to its normal size. My sister Alejandra could hear everybody thoughts at once and normally she could control it but right now she couldn't do anything about it. Me and my family were cleaning the house since the Madrigals were coming over for dinner but when me mom asked me to pick up a pile of plates and i used my telepathy but all the plates immediately came crashing down and broke on the floor. I then felt tipsy so I sat down on a chair and put my head down. Angelo sat down next to me and put his arm around me and put his head around my shoulder, i smiled gently at him and put my head on his. When the Madrigals came i felt worn-out. At the dinner table i felt a pair of eyes on me i looked up and it was Camilo staring at me with concern in his eyes. I smiled at him softly and continued to eat my food. After I finished eating i went to my room and layed on my bed. Shortly after i saw Camilo waltz into my room. He looked down at me and said, " Whatcha doinggggg? "
    " Just laying down, if you would like to join lay down on the floor " i say. He rolls his eyes playfully but he still lays next to me on the bed. He turns to his side to look at me, i soon do the same. My eyelids felt heavy and right before i fell asleep i felt a pair of arms pull me close and they stayed wrapped around me.

Pepa POV:

Me and Josefina decided to check up on y/n and Camilo, we both knew that they had been on multiple dates but they always call it "hanging out" When we opened y/ns door we saw them in y/n's bed in this position :

Me and Josefina look in awe. Me and her always put Camilo and y/n together, we think that they look cute together. Y/n's dog Junior walks in and goes in between them both and we both pictured Junior as their kid. Our hearts melt at the sight. We hear Camilo shift so we shut the door quietly and walk to the living already picturing what their kids would look like. I decided to let Camilo stay over since he was asleep. We started walking home when Antonio said, " Hey, where's Camilo?" I looked down at him still walking and said
             " Camilo asked if he could sleep over and I decided to let him."
          " But I ask to sleep over every time and you say no!" Antonio whined. I shook my head and kept walking.

Camilo POV:

I woke up and felt cold I opened my eyes and saw y/n with her back faced towards me. I hesitantly pulled her close so that we were technically spooning. I felt her shift but she settled. After a while I got up and went downstairs to ask my mom something but she wasn't there. I looked out a window and saw that it was nighttime. I thought that she saw my asleep and let me stay the night. I went back up to y/n's room and saw her curled up in a ball, i smiled at the site and went into the bed and pulled her close and fell asleep with her in my arms . I wish this moment would never end.