~Two- Butterflies ~

The italics are y/n's thoughts!

Alma then speaks, "50 years ago our house cam to life with the power of magic and gave ever madrigal family member special gifts."

Uhm might as well say right now but your family was blessed by our  ancestors with a magical spell that gave ever hernandez  special gifts just like the madrigal family. But so the magic wont were off we have to cast the spell every 2 years.

         I whisper to my mom" Do we tell her or not?"    My mom nodded and whispered to Valentina and then to my other older sister Alejandra but than my dad Miguel spoke up

          "Oh, our family has special gifts to, kids tell alma what you can you." Everybody looks at my dad with wide eyes and he just starts eating. Then a curly-haired woman with a red headband walks in and looks at just as if she heard what my dad had just said.

         "Oh and, this is Dolores and her gift is that she can hear everything. And my daughter Julieta can heal anybody with her food. And if you dont mind me asking how you guys got your gift.." my mom opened her backpack and brought our special book out and showed Alma the page of where we have to cast the spell.  After a moment Alma says, " Wow every 2 years...oh! It looks like Angelo is waking up!" We all look towards Angelo and see him flutter his eyes open.

         " where are we? And who are they?" Angelo sat up and looked around Julieta gave him a warming smile and put a plate of food and water in front of him.He thanked Julieta and started to shove food in his mouth and washed it all down with water. My mom realized that we haven't officially introduced ourselfs so she said

        "Where are our manners! We haven't properly introduced ourselfs! I'm Josefina and these are my two eldest daughters Valentina and Alejandra and my middle child y/n and you already figured out Angelo and lastly my husband Miguel." And just when Alma was going to speak a boy with a yellow ruana with a white buttoned long-sleeve, he looked around my age but when he walked in i got butterflies in my stomach. He looked at all of us one by one  until he made eye contact with me, i quickly looked away.

      " hey Abuela who are these people?" He said. Wow leave some beauty for us man.

     " Oh and this is Camilo his gift is that he can shapeshifter into anybody." Camilo. What a nice name.  Alma then said to Camilo, " Camilo, these people are new in town so could you tell the towns people so they wont be so alarmed." Camilo nodded and left. Man, i could've at least waved to him. Hopefully ill see him again...

Authors note!

I'm gonna try to upload two chapters a day but since i have school and stuff i might not but ill try me best to! Oh and also please tell me if i have any grammar or spelling mistakes. And if you want i can take ideas for the next chapter.