~Fifteen- Fernando? ~

The next couple of days I always felt like someone was watching me. Sometimes even at night..it.creeped me out but I just tried to ignore it. I was out near the river and suddenly I heard rustling coming from the bushes on my right. I stood up and started to go near the bushes, I knew I was gonna regret it somehow but I decided to do it anyways. I sneaked towards the bush and move the branches out of the way to see what was making the sounds. It was a person, and not just any person it was a guy in the black ruana, except his hood was down..i then realized who he was. " Fernando?" I said in disbelief. He tried to run away but I grabbed his wrist forcefully and wouldn't let go.
" Hello,y/n.." He said,giving up and just stood still. I was shocked..
I'll give you guys a backstory of Fernandos relationship with me. I grew up with him, in, my old town we were the dynamic duo, never leaving each other's side. I knew he had a little crush on me but I didn't, I just saw him as a friend and nothing more. He was always jealous when I would hang out with another boy but, I ignored it.
" Why Fernando? Why you? Are you with Natalia? Why did you take the book, you KNOW that my family means so much to me.." I said. After I said that he looked disappointed in himself. But I knew he was good at faking things, as kids he would bully other kids but when confronted about it he would put on his act and not get in trouble. I had to be carefully of what I believe.
" I do know where the book is right now, but I'll THINK about giving you the book on ONE condition." He said . I signaled him to go on. " I'll think about it IF you leave Camilo and date me." He said, grinning mischievously.
" You have to be joking Fernando, you want me to leave Camilo for you?" I said. He nodded. I tried to think of a plan but then I said, " Fine, meet me at my house tomorrow at 10:00 BUT you must bring the book with you and we will walk to Camilo and I'll tell him the news."
" Oh, I forgot to mention NONE of your family can know that I have the book and I will not GIVE you the book but I'll let you hold it when I'm watching." He then said, I looked at him with an infuriated look but I calmed myself down and forced a smile on my face.
" Ok, I will still agree. So remember 10:00 AM my house tomorrow and don't forget to bring the book with you." I said. He signaled to his arm and i then let go and off he ran to somewhere. I went back to town and went to where I knew Dolores was. " I'm guessing you heard the conversation I had at the river.." I said. She looked at me and nodded calmly.
     " So, what are you gonna do? Remember, I'm free to help you know?" She said. Dolores was always the older sister I never had- or the NICE older sister I never had, she also saw me as the little sister she never had. Me and her always got along I mean sometimes we would complain about some of Camilo's bad habits but that was only sometimes..
     " Your to sweet Dolores, but I do have a plan but I'm going to need Luisa, Antonio and basically all the kids. We don't want to risk Fernando to get away now do we?" She nodded.
         " Alright ill be sure to tell them and we'll all arrive at your house at 8:00 AM alright?" She said. I stood up straight like an army person and said
     " Yes ma'am!" She hit my arm playfully and said
         " Alright well I'm gonna head back home I'll see you tomorrow y/n have a good night sleep." She gave me and big hug and walked her way back home. I started to make my way back home to get a rest, I do have a big day ahead of me.

A/n: Hey sexysssssssssss sorry I haven't published in a while I just have a lot of school work but I promise to still publish a new chapter in less then four days :> I pinky swear guys. Also! If there is any typos pls tell me ok? THANK U 🔫👈🐤